• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking to Buy Complete TyRam Deck- Card List Inside->

TheSensational

Hey,I'm a first time buyer from Puerto Rico and am looking to buy a complete deck of cards TyRam/ Reshiplosion to be exact.

Here is the full card list:

Pokemon
4x Reshiram BLW
4x Cyndaquil HS
2x Quilava HS
4x Typhlosion Prime HS
1x Cleffa HS/CL
2x Vulpix CL
2x Ninetails CL

Trainers
4x Pokemon Collector
4x Pokemon Communication
4x Professor Juniper
4x Junk Arm
4x Rare Candy
3x Pokemon Catcher
2x PlusPower
2x Defender
2x Rocky Helmet

Energy
6x Fire {R}

No reprints, promos,or world championship cards. All have to be in english and in good condition. I don't expect them to be in mint condition but I don't want any bad cards either so please make note of any noticeable damage. I don't expect a full pricing of all the cards, either, but please do so with the prizier cards. Finally, an overall of how much the entire deck will cost is necessary.
If you don't have some cards let me know.

This would be my first buy and am a bit clueless to the process. I have a paypal account and am willing to pay the price given to me.

Do you have a reference thread?

Also, what would you pay for all of those?

Well, it'll all depend on how much your offering. Since I'm not really that sure how much it would normally go for, if it sounds ridiculous it's ok to laugh, but I'd say 60-70 dollars? Maybe more. Again it would depend on how much the offer is.

TheSensational said:
Pokemon
4x Reshiram BLW 24
4x Cyndaquil HS 4
2x Quilava HS 2
4x Typhlosion Prime HS 28
1x Cleffa HS/CL 5
2x Vulpix CL 1
2x Ninetails CL 6

Trainers
4x Pokemon Collector 16
4x Pokemon Communication 8
4x Professor Juniper 8
4x Junk Arm 8
4x Rare Candy 12
3x Pokemon Catcher 15
2x PlusPower 1
2x Defender 3
2x Rocky Helmet 3

Energy
6x Fire {R} 3

Shipping= 7

(those prices are total though)

i have the full list of cards you are asking for
i can have it shipped out monday with tracking number for $150 total. Reshirams are all FA
i will include new white sleeves with extra, as well as a very nicely designed deck box i made with the booster packs of reshiram and zekrom.

Back