• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking to buy Trainer Staples

Pokethan

Purple Lightning
So I haven't been in the competitive game since before the game went HG/SS on so I don't have the staple trainers that most people have in every deck. I am looking to buy Pokemon Collectors, Pokemon Catchers, basically any trainers that are really expensive online right now so I can at least get a playset of them to start making decks for this meta game since thats the only thing holding me back.

I have 3 RH Pokemon Collector, which I can sell for 35 dollars if your interested

I have:
Eviolite
Sage's
Pokemon Communication
N
Rare Candy
Professor Oak's New Theory
Professor Juniper
Pokemon Collector
Pokemon Catcher
Level Ball

I have a playset of just about every trainer if your interested (only one I am not sure of is Catcher, but I think I should have 4).

Is there a more definitely list that your looking for?

I have:
Eviolite
Sage's
Pokemon Communication
N
Rare Candy
Professor Oak's New Theory
Professor Juniper
RH Collector

LMK with offers if you have them.

Alright to sum up all the offers you guys gave me, I am really looking for people that are willing to trade the cards that are quite expensive for a lower price than normal. The only ones I think I really need but I can't get for like $2 or less normally is Pokemon Collector's and Pokemon Catcher. I have only been out of the loop since HG/SS on was put into place so I have a playset of Rare Candy already I just need the HG/SS on trainers I can't normally get for under $6.

Back