lost card's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel bad about it because it was unoriginal :D But if it was original I'll mess up the house just to find it :D :p

I have found so many cards out on the street, but sadly they are in bad condition.LOl otherwise I'd be extremely lucky.

I tell you, I lost 500 cards in total. My knowledge of the rules were......nothing. So I lost all 500 of them, yup, what a lost.

As far as I can remeber, I've only lost one card, a Base Set Snadshrew. May not sound like much, but when you consider me and my brother were trying to complete the set...
My brother ended up getting one in a swap, making it the penultimate card we got in the set.
It was odd as we swore we had more than one...

You mean you got a Gyrados* with a HP logo?
And I lost 2x EXPLOUD EX's WWWHHHHHYYYYYY MMMMMEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!? ;_;

i lost my flareon ex n stopped playing my flariados for 4 mths.then i got 1 for rm30(i'm in malaysia)thats half the price of my old 1.talk about lucky

This thread was revived... 2 times? o_o

Anyway, Steelixdudex and metal_pokemon, please do not post in threads where the most recent post is 2 weeks older or more.

Everyone else, if you see a thread that has been revived, do not post in it. Instead, report it to one of us, and we will take care of it.

This topic is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back