• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lostgar

Lostgar

Ransegan!!!
This is my Lostgar decklist that I made and it got me 2nd in a Battle Roads. I would appreciate any constructive critisim, but please, no hate comments.

Pokemon: 21

1-1 Slowking HGSS
2 Spiritomb TM
3-2-4 Gengar Prime TM
3 Mew Prime TM
1 Mr. Mime COL
2 Mime Jr. COL
1-1 Noctowl HGSS

T/S/S: 26

4 Pokemon Communication
3 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Collector
4 PONT
1 Flower Shop Lady
4 Seeker
3 Twins
3 Lost World

Energy: 13

2 Rescue Energy
11 {P} Energy

The deck is build to run of the Pokemon's Abilities. I use Mime Jr. with Slowking to send the top card of the opponent's deck to the Lost Zone. I also use Slowking with Noctowl to rearrange the top three cards of my deck and draw the best card. Use Mew to send Gengar to the Lost Zone, and use Mr. Mime to look at my opponent's hand. I also use Spiritomb to refresh my opponent's hand with new pokemon to throw into the Lost Zone with Gengar Prime or Mew Prime.

Thanks for your help!;)

P.S. Big thanks to Sleeping Snorlax for the help! :D

I personally am not a fan of Noctowl and Interviewer's Questions in this deck. I would suggest just taking them out for three more {p}. That way it will increase your chance of starting with one so you can hopefully See Off turn one. Other than that, it looks solid. Good luck :)

-1-1 Noctowl (Catcher bait and not to good)
-1-1 Slowking (Catcher bait)
-1 Seeker (your hand will get way to clogged)
-1 Lost World (you only need 2)
-2 Mime Jr. (not to good)
-1 Interviewer's Questions (plain bad)
Total: -9

+1 Cleffa (for bad hands)
+3 Junk Arm (staple)
+3 Cheren/Copycat/Sage's/Juniper
+2 Pokegear 3.0 (to get supporters)
Total: +9

Hope I helped!

I actually like your list. But it could hurt you if your slowpoke, slowking, or noctowl gets prized. You could strengthen their lines or add alph lithograph 4 to help.

PichuJumpluffMaster said:
I actually like your list. But it could hurt you if your slowpoke, slowking, or noctowl gets prized. You could strengthen their lines or add alph lithograph 4 to help.

I did actually test doing both those things a while back. All it did was hindered my deck because I had to take out some of my more important cards. That and with a 2-2 line of Slowking, it was easy catcher bait.

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess I'm just overly concerned with things getting stuck in my prize cards. I once had a game where all 3 of my Jumpluff plus two Cinccino were in my prize cards. But I don't see too much point in Mr. Mime. You might take that out for a junk arm or cheren of something like that.

PichuJumpluffMaster said:
Yeah, that makes sense. I guess I'm just overly concerned with things getting stuck in my prize cards. I once had a game where all 3 of my Jumpluff plus two Cinccino were in my prize cards. But I don't see too much point in Mr. Mime. You might take that out for a junk arm or cheren of something like that.

Actually, Mr. Mime is one of the most important cards in my deck because it let me look at my opponents hand, so it give me more options because if there are no pokemon in my opponent's hand, I am able to use Mime Jr. as an alternative attacker with slowking.

...I run 3 Gengar and manage just fine.

I think the only real problem I see with this list are the Mimes. I've always found Mr. Mime to be unnecessary but mostly because I could never find the space. As for Mime Jr. I think you only need one. Any more and you might risk prize bait.

My other issue's with Mew; I don't understand why people run Mew in this deck. I know it works in some situations but for me it's been absolutely deadweight...

DNA said:
My other issue's with Mew; I don't understand why people run Mew in this deck. I know it works in some situations but for me it's been absolutely deadweight...

You do know what mew does, right?

perhaps N would be a good card in this deck considering you will hardly ever take a prize

You do know what mew does, right?
'course I do; I've been running Lostgar since May. And the more time passes, the more deadweight it's become to me.

I know some people run Mew to help them, but with so little HP and the inability to really keep itself going...I just don't see it.

Then again, no one plays Lostgar like I do, so...

(Also I run 3 N in my deck and it's AMAZING. I got to take out Spiritomb completely because of it :D )

oh yeah N is a great card for this deck @DNA how does the removing of spiritomb work for you?

Back