• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lots of 1st Ed. including 1st Ed. Dark Espeon, JPN cards too, everything must go!

RE: 2-2 Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend for $40 each, Ability 'Boars, Gengar Prime and more!

can you do:

4x cleffa col
3x serperior ability

my:

11$ shipped?

RE: 2-2 Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend, Ability 'Boars, Gengar Prime, Magnezone Prime and more!

x2 RDL Full $75 shipped

RE: 2-2 Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend, Ability 'Boars, Gengar Prime, Magnezone Prime and more!

Spardan: cleffa are all gone, sorry.

Konter: pm me please :)

RE: 11x Pokemon Collector, Ability 'Boars, Gengar Prime, 9x Smeargle ++

Pokecollector: that is good, pm me please :)

Do you have any mint bulk commons and uncommons?

No, and when I do, I sell to t&t. Just wondering, why are so many people interested in buying bulk all of a sudden?

People wanna buy from other people and then sell it at nats to T&T so they can tradde in a lot and make more money

RE: Complete Reshiboar deck, complete blastgatr deck, lots of Collectors,3x Kingdra Prime

How much for a Mew+Hooh legend? I got an offer of 18.

RE: Complete Reshiboar and blastgatr deck, every gold *, 3x Kingdra Prime and more

How much for Suicune*

RE: Complete Reshiboar and blastgatr deck, every gold *, 3x Kingdra Prime and more

I might need pieces of your Blastgatr deck if you are still trying to sell, PM me the list. Thanks.

Christopher Robin: yup, still have them.

Brendan: PM'ing you now

Could you tell me the individual prices on Torchic *, Treeko *, and Mudkip *? Thanks in advance!

Sure, Mudkip is $30, Torchic is $20, and Treecko is $17.

What are the conditions on the Torchic and Treecko?

Back