• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lotti's Thread [H] ECC Poliwrath, JPN Sleeves + MORE!!! [W] Lots! Come look!

RE: [H] Bonds to the End of Time, JPN Items, Playmats, Pika Sleeves [W] Lots...look!

make me an offer with your merchandise for my charizard ifds(secret)

LMK post in my topic or pm me with your offer

RE: [H] Bonds to the End of Time, JPN Items, Playmats, Pika Sleeves [W] Lots...look!

what a deck box for a charizard secret in english

i can offer the japanese one for a deck box and 1x pack of sleeves

LMK do a good offer please

poketuga said:
what a deck box for a charizard secret in english

I can offer the japanese one for a deck box and 1x pack of sleeves

LMK do a good offer please

Srsly don't waste my time by making stupid offer. Check the ebay listings that ended already and you'll see that Char SF (English) is worth about $11-$12 lol.

Please CML for

Cities Playmat

for my charizard star what u can give of your merchandise

LMK dont forget this an expensive card( in money)

im interested in all of your merchandise

j.payne46 said:
Please CML for

Cities Playmat

I am interested in:

1 Raichu Lv.X
1 Glaceon Lv.X
1 Azelf Lv.X

Please make me an offer.

poketuga said:
for my charizard star what u can give of your merchandise

LMK don't forget this an expensive card( in money)

im interested in all of your merchandise

Well I could offer you the Feraligatr Blue Sleeves + the Giratina DP7 Deckbox for a mint + english Charizard Star. LMK

I would be willing to do

My:
1 Azelf Lv.X
1 Glaceon Lv.X

Your:
Cities Playmat

LMK

i think if u add 1x pack of other sleeve its good its an expensive card dont forget have a high price on ebay

j.payne46 said:
I would be willing to do

My:
1 Azelf Lv.X
1 Glaceon Lv.X

Your:
Cities Playmat

LMK

If you'd replace the Glaceon X with Raichu X and all of your cards are english and mint, I would do the trade. PM me.

poketuga said:
I think if u add 1x pack of other sleeve its good its an expensive card don't forget have a high price on ebay

I only have expensive sleeves left, not the $12ish ones. I, however, feel that my offer is already fair. Maybe I could throw something small in (maybe the JPN Damage Counters?)?

I am currently holding onto the Raichu Lv.X for a friend until he makes his mind up whether he wants it or not, If there are any other cards on my list you need I will adapt them into the trade. LMK if thats okay.

if u add dpt2 deck box i accept

PM me please

j.payne46 said:
I am currently holding onto the Raichu Lv.X for a friend until he makes his mind up whether he wants it or not, If there are any other cards on my list you need I will adapt them into the trade. LMK if thats okay.

Can you give me Azelf X, Glaceon X and the Platinum Prerelease Sleeves for it?

poketuga said:
if u add dpt2 deck box I accept

PM me please

Yeah, that's fine. I will PM you.

UP! 171717171771717

Have:

Shiny/Reprint (throw ins only (except for charizard)):
Charmeleon
Voltorb
Raichu Lv. X

What LV. X do you have?

ESP said:
Have:

Shiny/Reprint (throw ins only (except for charizard)):
Charmeleon
Voltorb
Raichu Lv. X

What LV. X do you have?

I am only looking to trade JPN Items for the stuff I want.

CML for green Pokeball sleeves.

Insayneflame said:
CML for green Pokeball sleeves.

Well your thread says you have all cards from DP-SF (well, some are missing a few cards). So I suggest you just check my wants and then make me an offer.

I have Wailord EX I'd be interested in the gold pikachu sleeves

Hi! Im interested in the Palkia/Dialga Dice Box

I have: Cresselia Lv.x
Glaceon Lv.x
Machamp Lv.x

Lmk

I'm interested in your secret rare Surfing Pikachu and your secret rare Flying Pikachu, are they only for sale, or would you trade them?
If so, please check my list for one, or both, of them. Thank you!

Back