LoZ theories

bulzeeb

ancient warrior
this thred is strictly about legend of zelda theories/ideas. this can be anywhere from the timeline theory to a new race idea.
it can be in fanfic if you want

my theory is that link is acttualy evil becuz the real link died in the links awakening from the lightning strike.afterwards zelda took links form and died from a heart attack,afterwich links triforce took the shape of a flaming bottle of water and came into ganons possession and he turned into link.Afterwards shadow link and tingle formed an alliance to kill link so tingle could have more shiny objects and shadow link could be a real boy.(ps. link is revived as a boy named hevanti and takes on his task to save the world.)
This is a fan-fic i am makingh in the micilaneous section wich is coming soon.Its going to be called LOZ:AND SHADOW OF THE TRIFORCE.Check it out when i get chapter one done =)
JK thats not realy what my fan-fic is about tho it is about LOZ and it is called SHADOW OF THE TRIFORCE.for now.To find out what its realy about youl just have to read it.

if you look at the back side of a LoZ: TP case, there is a picture of a magic meter under the heart meter!
and if you go to the room in the cave of ordeals with all those chu chus and kill ONLY the purple ones and wait the yellow and blue will combine and make a green one!(no joke)

Back