• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

LSD (Landorus/Sableye/Darkrai)

James

Team Rocket Member for crazy ideas...!
Hello to all! I recently build a new deck to try out, and I really want it to work! However, my last few games have been closer than I liked, and I seem to have a few problems with my list, even though I can't really lay a finger on what's wrong. That's why I've come here! Alas, my list:

Pokémon: (15)

3x Landorus EX
2x Terrakion NV/BC
3x Darkrai EX
3x Sabeleye
2x Mewtwo EX
1x Tornadus EX
1x Bouffalant (Gold Breaker)

Ace Spec/Supporter/Stadium/Tool/Item: (33)

1x Computer Search

4x Juniper
4x N
2x Skyla
2x Bianca

4x Catcher
4x Ultra Ball
3x Energy Switch
3x Dark Patch
2x Energy Search
2x Switch
2x Random receiver
1x Super Rod

Energy: (12)

4x Fighting Energy
4x Darkness Energy
4x Double Colourless Energy

Strategy:

The strategy is to start with Landorus EX, and keep spreading out damage via Hammerhead. Then when the time calls for it, either switch to Darkrai to grab multiple KO's, or counter with either Mewtwo EX, Tornadus EX, or Bouffalant. My main goal is to have a flexible field, with lots of options during any given turn. Sableye helps recycling wanted cards, while both Bouffalant and Terrakion are Sigiliph counters as well.

I might be swapping out the Bouffalant for a Keldeo EX, and I think I will be making some room for Eviolite as well. I'll see what I do after a few more games.

Any thoughts and critisicm taken into consideration, and appreciated!

~ James

You shouldn't ruin the great consistency Darkrai EX/Dark Patch provides by only running 4 Darkness Energy.

Back