lucky pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.payne46

Team Phoenix
well i went out and bought my first booster today since november. I got myself a HGSS booster and it consisted of the strangest pairing i have ever seen. I got a rare holo jumpluff AND feraligatr prime in the same packet. Is this a normal occurance in the HGSS sets?

it happens sometimes i once got 2 salamence in an AR pack and 1 was RH and 1 was holo

Congrats on the nice pull!!
It seems like HGSS does that a bit... Some guy from my league pulled a 'pluff and a RH DCE in the same pack. That was some pretty good luck.

yeah but this was the actual rare holo jumpluff (non rh) and feraligatr prime which tbh i was hoping for :)

IDK, the Primes are really common in HGSS so the Feraligatr doesn't surprise me much. Getting a pack like this is normal as Jumpluff is just like any other holo. The chances of getting a holo with a Prime aren't as slim as you'd think.

It's a rare occurrence, but nothing unexpected. Pulled a Donphan prime and a Clefable holo in the same pack not too long ago.

That's a really good pack I meant the Jumpluff part. Feraligatr Prime is a Prime which makes it a good pull, however a Donphan would have been much better

Neat.

I pulled an MD Articuno holo and RH Articuno in the same pack. Then in Sv, I got two venesaurs.

ive had it were iv had normal and rh endless times mainly in platinum but i though that primes/lv.x/legends would have taken the holo spot.

We already have the "I pulled something cool" topic, you should know better than to post this, it's spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back