• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Luxchomp ( Battleroads, Seniors)

E1996C

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 21
2-2 luxray gl lv x
2-2 garchomp c lv x
1-1 dialga g lv x
2-1 uxie lv x
1 dragonite fb
1 chatot
1 crobat g
1 drifblim fb
1 azelf
1 unown q
1 bronzong g
1 toxicroak g promo

T/S/S: 28
1 PONT
4 cyrus conspiracy
3 pokemon collectors
2 aaron's collection
1 bebe search
4 poke turn
3 power spray
2 pokemon communication
2 sp radar
2 energy exchanger
1 luxury ball
3 energy gain

Energy:11
4 DCE
2 lightning energy
2 metal energy (basic)
2 warp energy
1 psychic energy

Strategy: Get luxray and garchomp out and disrupt. If mewtwo comes out i have to try and snipe it before it gets to the x.

BR's NEXT WEEK!! NEED HELP

UPDATED!!!

- 2 Communication
+ 1-1 Dialga G LV X

IMHO in SP decks Communications aren't so needed.

- 1 Chatot
+ 1 PONT

You don't need Chatot, in normal SP decks it's not played.

- 1 Crobat G
+ 1 SP Radar

For consistency, 2 Crobat aren't needed, 1 is enough.

- 1 L energy
+ 1 P energy

You have Drifblim and PromoCroak, and 3 L energies are enough for Luxray.

Bye ;)

The chatot is needed just in case of a bad start and pokemon communication (i think) makes the deck more consistent which it does. I might think about the crobat g. Thanks for the reply. Any other suggestions?

- I prefer 3-1 Luxray just to be able to hit the T2 Bright Look faster, but it's a preference thing. I much prefer Dragonite over Ambipom here, but again it's a preference, although I don't think I'd play without 'Pom, try to fit in both if you can. You don't need 2 Crobat G, cut to 1, and Drifblim FB isn't all that great of a play here, cut it entirely. You also don't have a Mewtwo counter, and IMO you need one. I think Drifblim UD is the best, but there's also Mismagius, Bannette, and Dialga (which also counters Vileplume). If you don't play a Mewtwo counter understand you're taking an incredible risk.

- I prefer a 1/1 split on Palmer's and Aaron's, but I think I'm in the minority on that. I'd also play 2 Bebe's Search no question, as trainer lock is going to be big during BRs. You can easily cut to 3 Power Spray, and I'd probably swap one of the Communication for a Premier Ball. I only run 2 Collector but 3 isn't a bad play either.

- Cut an L for a Call and it looks solid.

GL!

Thanks for the reply :D. First of, isn't premier ball banned? Anyways, the drifblim is there to sweep either a last prize or a few. I prefer the 2-2 luxray as it's more consistent and i don't have to waste an aarons to get it back. I will drop a crobat g and maybe a power spray for a 1-1 dialga g lv x line and 2 lightning for 2 metal(basic). Thanks for the reply again :D.

BR's next week.

Premier Ball isn't rotated out; it was reprinted in Stormfront.

dmaster out.

I don't thinkt the Drifblim FB is needed. You already have enough pokemon that can snipe. It's also a bad thing to start with. I recommend replacing it with a Pokemon Collector. Good starts under trainer lock are going to important with all the Dialgachomp and Polterplume in the metagame.

I might take out the drifblim, but, will a 4th powerspray be better or a 4th colelctor? BR'S NEXT SUNDAY

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE.

Back