• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lv63:: H :: BIG UPDATE! Everything you Need!!! W:: Leafeon X!!

What is your favorite set?

• Legends Awakened

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Rising Rivals

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Power Keepers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holo Phantoms

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV63:: H: Lv X's, Flareon Star, Primes, Legends, Ex's(CHARIZARD EX) W:RegigigsDeckBox

PokemonLv63X said:
i can trade the pikachu and the staraptor, but currently i only have one jumpluff in my complete set of hgss, and none for trade

would you do those for steelix prime? LMK / PM me

RE: LV63:: H: Lv X's, Flareon Star, Primes, Legends, Ex's(CHARIZARD EX) W:RegigigsDeckBox

My
3 PromoCroaks

Your
Swampert Ex (which set?)
Flygon Ex
Claydol Ex
Ampharos Ex
Seadra Ex (Kingdra EX?)
Tyranitar Ex (which set?)
Aerodactyl Ex
Walrein Ex (which set?)
Shiny Duskull
Shiny Bagon

So I got the Suicune and Raikou Legend, what do you want for it?

Soariyant said:
would you do those for steelix prime? LMK / PM me
can u do somting like that but with a snorlax lv X too?

Azelf Master said:
So I got the Suicune and Raikou Legend, what do you want for it?

idk wat do u want?

COOL TRAINER D said:
My
3 PromoCroaks

Your
Swampert Ex (which set?)
Flygon Ex
Claydol Ex
Ampharos Ex
Seadra Ex (Kingdra EX?)
Tyranitar Ex (which set?)
Aerodactyl Ex
Walrein Ex (which set?)
Shiny Duskull
Shiny Bagon

sry i cant do that much, i only want 1 promocroak, lmk!

Offer, but only from my wants or very good offer, K?

you mean snorlax X in place of steelix prime? Maybe if jumpluff HGSS was in place of pikachu.

If you meant both X and prime for promochu and staraptor -- well, no.

Still need that jumpluff (not for collection, for a deck, so i super need it). But yeah, i'd rather trade steelix prime for staraptor and i can add something for pikachu.

Azelf Master said:
Offer, but only from my wants or very good offer, K?

i dont have any of ur wants so here is my offr, Heatran X pack + Megnium Prime + Fergi Prime for the legends?

I don't need any of those, but you got any other star pokes? I got a Rocket's Raikou EX coming in, too.

Azelf Master said:
I don't need any of those, but you got any other star pokes? I got a Rocket's Raikou EX coming in, too.

yeah i got flareon star

bump it up so u can see my master piece

Please CML for Leafeon and Glacion prerelease sleeves (Magestic Dawn) if they are sealed and mint and Flareon*. Which set are these from:
Swampert Ex
Flygon Ex Delta
Claydol Ex
Ampharos Ex
Seadra Ex
Tyranitar Ex
Kyogre Ex

eevee said:
Please CML for Leafeon and Glacion prerelease sleeves (Magestic Dawn) if they are sealed and mint and Flareon*. Which set are these from:
Swampert Ex
Flygon Ex Delta
Claydol Ex
Ampharos Ex
Seadra Ex
Tyranitar Ex
Kyogre Ex

i didnt really see much, but if u giv me a good offer, i will take it into consideration

I have porygon Z X, Gardevoir X, and a bunch of EX's (none are mint though). Are there any EX's that you are looking for? Also CML for anything

What I REALLY WANT (for brother's B-day): Charizard EX

LMK what you like. Also, If you consider these merchandise, I have a complete unopened set of Professor pokeball sleeves

Duskbunny said:
I have porygon Z X, Gardevoir X, and a bunch of EX's (none are mint though). Are there any EX's that you are looking for? Also CML for anything

What I REALLY WANT (for brother's B-day): Charizard EX

LMK what you like. Also, If you consider these merchandise, I have a complete unopened set of Professor pokeball sleeves

im sorry, but it is mint so u would have to giv me a load of cards, and i dont think u could afford it, but i am interested in those X's, wat else do u want and i will take any and all ex cards

How much do you value the Charizard EX?

Duskbunny said:
How much do you value the Charizard EX?

very very very!!!!! high!!!!!!! considering it is a possible 10 PSA grading, i am sending it in

RE: LV63:: H: Lv X's, Flareon Star, Primes, Legends, W:: Regi Deck Box, Uxie LA, Staples!

What kind of staples do you need, because I have a lot of them

RE: LV63:: H: Lv X's, Flareon Star, Primes, Legends, W:: Regi Deck Box, Uxie LA, Staples!

Azelf Master said:
What kind of staples do you need, because I have a lot of them

all ofthem, i am trying to make my firstdeck

3 Roseanne's research
2 Bebe's Search
1 Claydol GE
2 Unown G
1 Mr. Mime MT RH
1 Reclinath SV
1 Cyrus's Conspirisy

Azelf Master said:
3 Roseanne's research
2 Bebe's Search
1 Claydol GE
2 Unown G
1 Mr. Mime MT RH
1 Reclinath SV
1 Cyrus's Conspirisy

i will take them all, LMK wat u want

K, I got more:
7 Night Maintanence
Shuppet PT
4 Pokemon Collecters
1 Pokemon Commnication
2 SSU
1 Bebe's Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back