• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lv63:: H :: BIG UPDATE! Everything you Need!!! W:: Leafeon X!!

What is your favorite set?

• Legends Awakened

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Rising Rivals

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Power Keepers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holo Phantoms

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lv63:: H: Machamp X, Darkrai X, Shinings, 2x Crobat G, SP Stuff, NEW Primes!

the prime is going for 20.. and the sleeves are worth 45.. 25+20=45. i will find something else possiably and edit with my results

EDIT unless you will trade some of your ll or cats primes i need nothing else

RE: Lv63:: H: Machamp X, Darkrai X, Shinings, 2x Crobat G, SP Stuff, NEW Primes!

konter_j8902 said:
the prime is going for 20.. and the sleeves are worth 45.. 25+20=45. i will find something else possiably and edit with my results

EDIT unless you will trade some of your ll or cats primes i need nothing else

nah the only one i am trading is the mirror, and they go for like 25$ but i value higher.

PokemonLv63X said:
nah the only one i am trading is the mirror, and they go for like 25$ but i value higher.
Ok, well then I am not interested in yanmega..

do you have any
pokemon collector
communication
bts
dce
expert belt
uxie la
Uxie lv.x(will trade sleeves straight up for this)
azelf la

konter_j8902 said:
Ok, well then I am not interested in yanmega..

do you have any
pokemon collector
communication
bts
dce
expert belt
uxie la
Uxie lv.x(will trade sleeves straight up for this)
azelf la
all i have are some dces, and ps, i found the same sleeves for 17$

Ok, I value them higher.. And I can get $40 worth for them at my prerelease next week, so I will hold onto them

konter_j8902 said:
Ok, I value them higher.. And I can get $40 worth for them at my prerelease next week, so I will hold onto them

ok good luck at prerelease, im goin too! its my first! cant wait!

do you have any sealed Prerelease sleeves ATM? if so what do you value them at?

konter_j8902 said:
do you have any sealed Prerelease sleeves ATM? if so what do you value them at?

no i dont sry, i am using all mine

what'd you value the cards at both mine and yours.

Aphotic said:
what'd you value the cards at both mine and yours.

well i think the i am trading the yanmega already, and i value the magikrarp at like 25$-30$,

Ok pass, karps worth no more than 15

Well...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultra-Rare-Shining-Magikarp-Pokemon-Card-First-Edition-/190421702468?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c56049744

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Revelation-Shining-Magikarp-1st-Ed-Holo-Mint-/220637252841?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335f014ce9

It's selling for $10.

Aphotic said:
Well...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultra-Rare-Shining-Magikarp-Pokemon-Card-First-Edition-/190421702468?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c56049744

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Revelation-Shining-Magikarp-1st-Ed-Holo-Mint-/220637252841?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335f014ce9

It's selling for $10.
those are both auctions...

nvm with the trade then, i already got rid of the prime

Hey, you still interested in my holo energies? LMK.

You sure you won't trade away your Lugia Legend Top?

HaunterX6 said:
Hey, you still interested in my holo energies? LMK.

yeah i do i need like 5 fighting and 6 grass and like 8 psychic LMK!!!

Quedus said:
You sure you won't trade away your Lugia Legend Top?

nope only got 1 for my collection

cml for
1st Ed. Shining Magikarp
1st Ed. Shining Celebi
2-0-3-1 Machamp SF line
2x Power Spray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back