• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lv63:: H :: BIG UPDATE! Everything you Need!!! W:: Leafeon X!!

What is your favorite set?

• Legends Awakened

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Rising Rivals

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Power Keepers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holo Phantoms

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lv63 ~~~ H: Lanturn Prime W: Uxie Lv X, Azelf Lv X, Machamp SF line, Gyarados SF!

Remember, you are allowed one bump per a day, that's it. Don't abuse this

RE: Lv63 ~~~ H: Lanturn Prime W: Uxie Lv X, Azelf Lv X, Machamp SF line, Gyarados SF!

Hi, I have Raichu X and BTS, I am interested in:
- As many Arceus Burmys/Wormadam/Mothom you have

PokemonLv63X said:
the espeon alone is a 10$ ex card,sinceit is so rare.

Would you go for this:

My:
Entei Suicune Bottom

Your:
Espeon EX

Thanks

hey please cml for VS Seeker thanks

pokefan1234 said:
Hi, I have Raichu X and BTS, I am interested in:
- As many Arceus Burmys/Wormadam/Mothom you have

i have a lot exactly how many do u need, so i can look.

Aphotic said:
Would you go for this:

My:
Entei Suicune Bottom

Your:
Espeon EX

Thanks
yeah if u giv me a random throw in u got a deal! pm me

VadenZen said:
hey please cml for VS Seeker thanks

all i like were the 2 felicitys drawings, but ur in trinity and tabego so i cant trade wit u

cml for Absol G X, power spray and post in my thread

ok i am willing to add to this..please check my thread and reply there or send me a pm

my
legend top- unleashed raikou and entei

your
shiny bagon
legend maker walrein ex (is that the walrein EX u have??? i dont need power keepers version)

Binx345 said:
ok i am willing to add to this..please check my thread and reply there or send me a pm

my
legend top- unleashed raikou and entei

your
shiny bagon
legend maker walrein ex (is that the walrein EX u have??? i don't need power keepers version)

sry i got the power keepers one...

RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, 1stEd.Shining Celebi W: Machamp X, Uxie X, Gyarados SF~

updated, i got new cards!!! Check out my youtube Raffle!!!!

RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, 1stEd.Shining Celebi W: Machamp X, Uxie X, Gyarados SF~

Im interested in 4x Pokemon Collectors, SH5 Vulpix

CML?

Tweed said:
Im interested in 4x Pokemon Collectors, SH5 Vulpix

CML?

can u just check my wants and LMK wat u can trade me for them

PokemonLv63X said:
can u just check my wants and LMK wat u can trade me for them

I have a crobat Prime

Hey man i can trade you a Raichu Lv. X and Electivire Lv. X for your Flygon Lv. X, i really need this card for an upcoming BR so i will be flexible and i will be willing to send the cards priority mail if you will too so that they will make it to me in time.

Stuntman52 said:
Hey man i can trade you a Raichu Lv. X and Electivire Lv. X for your Flygon Lv. X, i really need this card for an upcoming BR so i will be flexible and i will be willing to send the cards priority mail if you will too so that they will make it to me in time.

no sry, i aready got a electrivire Lv x,

Do you have the Arceus prerelease sleeves? They're opened but barely used with some minor bends on some of the corners

Stuntman52 said:
Do you have the Arceus prerelease sleeves? They're opened but barely used with some minor bends on some of the corners
yes i have them, sry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back