DPPt/HGSS .::LV's Guide to breeding::. (The NON-Smeargle way)

RE: .::LV's Guide to breeding::.

^Thanx safariblade.
PM's you with something.

Oh, sorry about that. I just thought because of the earlier posts...

BTW Did you get back to me on the helper thing?

Very nice. Would like to know how to get Chikorita with Ancient Power/Cyndaquil with Reversal

Awesome Guide LV!!
Also, I would like to point out something:
Code:
You take a FEMALE bagon/ shelgon/ salamence and MALE gyarados to Solaceon Town's Breeding Center.
Make sure the gyarados knows HYDRO PUMP (lv 41) and DRAGON DANCE (lv 44) first...
You can also use a Male Seadra for this. It learns Hydro Pump at level 40 and DD at level 48. A bit later than Gyara, but another easy option nonetheless.

I guess i could bea helper to.Just ask me what egg moves i should do.

Nex time i'll be doing:
Naruto (Vulipx) that knows: Energy Ball, & Hypnosis.

I know how to get Lapras with Iron Tail. I can screw around with breeding and see what Pokemon learns what. Though the Lapras is on my Emerald version.

Iron Tail is a TM.
Almost any Pokémon with a tail can learn it.
If you be so kind & not to troll this thread.
Thank You~LV.

Light Venusaur said:
Iron Tail is a TM.
Almost any Pokémon with a tail can learn it.
If you be so kind & not to troll this thread.
Thank You~LV.

I didn't know Iron Tail was a TM. Try to be less bashful.

quote[You take a Female Shinx/Luxio/Luxray & a MALE Glacia (Glaceon) to Solaceon Town's Breeding Center.
But, make sure the Glacia (Glaceon) knows ICE FANG first.
[*]Keep getting Shinx eggs & hatch them until you get a MALE Shinx with ICE, FIRE & THUNDER FANGS.]
I did that and the shinx only knew ice fang! I did everything else right
Can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

I'll leave this open in case anyone else wants to contribute and if LV will update her thread.

dmaster out.

MODS/S-MODS: I'm going to keep this open as I'm going to add more stuff to this (as I'm having a Red Bull/Energy drink).

Ok, who should I do next:
172.png
~Volt Tackle (as I've done Wish already (points to Eevee))
001.png
(all the grass starters..besides Turtwig)~Leaf Storm

Pichu! Question: Is it possible to pass a move from one pokemon to another, like Volt Tackle to another Electric, then to another, ect. until you get it to like a Chinchou or something? If not moves like these, then other moves like wish?

^V'Tackle is exclusive to the Chu's only....that's why you can only find a Light Ball on Pikachu (either in game or the Poké Walker (which is a 3% chance)).

I don't quite think that's what he's looking for, LV.

Joeypals!! said:
Pichu! Question: Is it possible to pass a move from one pokemon to another, like Volt Tackle to another Electric, then to another, ect. until you get it to like a Chinchou or something? If not moves like these, then other moves like wish?

What you're looking for is Chain Breeding. While yes, certain moves can shuffle along through several breeding patterns, each pokemon only has a certain movepool; every possible move that could be learned is preset in the coding. Ultimately you're just going to have to research it; some things work, some won't.

Back