• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MadManwithabox wants to trade...(Ireland) Added dragons exalted and holos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landorus EX boundaries crossed
Mew EX dragons exalted 120/124
Rayquaza secret rare dragons exalted
Cresselia EX FA

Hey, can you please check my list for these? A link would be at the bottom of my signature. Thanks!

Hey, do you think you could give my list a quick check for the secret Rayquaza and the Cresselia EX FA? Thanks :)

Hey, cml for landorus ex.
I have:
entei ex
raikou ex
articuno nxd
moltres nxd
arcanine nxd
white kyurem ex
pokemon catcher
good hydreigon
4 typhlosion prime.

Hey I've got a White Kyurem EX as well as an Articuno and I haven't seen it on your wish list but i've also got the Crystal Edge ACE SPEC card to go with him :p

I'd be very interested in Landorus EX and Celebi EX that I can see off the top of your list.

I'm interested in:
Celebi EX
Cresellia EX FA

I have some Johto cards and others. CML, I might have more that you need. Also, I think I have that Arcanine and I have Hydreigon, and 2 primes. I know one is Feraligatr.

Hey man, not sure if you saw my post before but I'd be interested in the Cresselia EX FA. Could you please check my list for it? Thanks :)

hey perhaps we can trade

BINX wants
exalted- shiny rayquaza
SEALED and unweighed blister pack of raichu and pikachu BC promo-how many packs does (not sample pack) this come with??
EP- excadrill H
FA cressielia EX
BC- grumpig R
BC- white kyurem (r, rev, theme deck, or H---doesnt matter but just let me know which 1 you are trading)
any outrage zekrom

BINX345 has
shiny ho-oh
steelix prime
ND- rev holo 12 R arcanine x 3
please check my thread

i will go on and say that steelix prime and/or shiny ho-oh will only be involved if i can get either shiny rayquaza, FA cressilia EX, or a sealed blister pack w raichu and pikachu promos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back