• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Magmega (Yanmega Prime Magnezone prime) please help!

Trapinch

If it's Lotad, it wins
Hey everybody! Griinders just ended and i lost my first round(excluding my bye) and now i have the motivation to build a new deck. Its still a rough draft, so i think i need some help with it.:D

Pokemon:19
4-4 Yanmega Prime TM
3-2-3 Magnezone Prime TM
1 Cleffa HS
1-1 Zoaroark BW

Trainers/Supporters:28
4 Copycat
4 Pokemon Reversal
4 Judge
4 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Rare Candy
3 Pluspower

Energy: 13
13 Lightning

Start with cleffa and try to get yanmega by turn two. Once you have a Yanmega out, take cheap prizes until you have 2/3 prizes left. use magnezone as drawpower until you have a few prizes left, then destroy everything with magnezone. Pachirisu is used to keep magnezone attacking. Thanks in advance!:D

in this deck you really only need 1 pachi so here
-pachi
-2-1-2 magnezone
- cleffa
-yanmega (you only need 3 primes and i will sHow you here but keep the yanma count to 4)
-2 copy cat (you should not need more that 6 total of copy cat and judge and i prefer judge so i would I this)

+2-1-2 kingdra line
+manaphy
+4 rescue energy (great for paring up with yanmega to reuse them)

Back