• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

magnezone deck for states

magnezoneisgod

Aspiring Trainer
4-2-3-1(lv.x) 2 magnezone prime 1 magnezone sf (metal)
2-2(lv.x) heatran la
1-1 scizor sf
1-1 manectric pl
2-1-2 flygon rr
1 azelf la

4 rare candy
4 poke drawer +
3 expret belt
1 premier ball
3 pokemon collector
4 bebe's search
3 cryus's conspiracy
1 palmer contribution
1 broken time-space

5 {L}
3 {M}
2 {R}
2 {C} {C}

stategy get out magnzone and heatran out first level heatran free retreat with flygon rainbow float to bring magnezone level up to magnezone lv.x give a expert belt if you want use cyber shock and you opponents pokemon is paraylzed and recover the energy with heatran's heat wave power free retreat scizor (attach expert belt first) use accelerate for the kill and then prevent all effects of attack

1 should i add any techs?
2 can it be a meta deck?

4-2-3-1(lv.x) 1 magnezone prime 2 magnezone sf (metal)
2-2(lv.x) heatran LA Steel
2-2-2 flygon rr (secondary attacker)
2 Uxie
1 azelf

3 rare candy
3 Junk Arm
2 Twins
2 expert belt
2 premier ball
2 Pokemon Communication
3 pokemon collector
4 bebe's search
1 palmer contribution
1 Seeker
2 broken time-space

4 Lightning
4 Metal
4 Colorless Colorless

So I got rid of Scizor and Manectric. Not really needed IMO, and changed the Magnezone line up a bit. Prime should be last resort attacker, but should keep your hand nicely capped during the match. You could probably pull off a 1-1 Heatran, giving you another 2 spots, and take out the 2 extra DCE for 4 Poke Drawer +

Actually, with Magnezone's Poke Power, you could afford to take out a Collectors and Bebe's to bring back 2 DCE.

Anyways, these are just suggestions, in hope to keep everything more fluid.

the reason why menectric is in there is for blocking bench snipers like luxchump it saved me twice and scizor is in there so i can do 100 with magnezone, and then deal 50 with scizor and prevent all effects of attack

honestly, i dont see why you need heatran. magnazone powers himself up, but the difference is that magnazone can use special metal, if you use the electric stormfront. if you keep the same line up, tech in an entei and riaku legend as manectric will prevent the damage to yours, and you can use him to take 2-4 prizes and end almost any game in your favor despite magnazone's tendancey for a slow start. if your using the lvl x, i would suggest using chansey because he allows you to fully heal your zones and flygons, asuming they all have metal or electric. i dont see the need for the fire energy or the cyrus' conspracy because you dont have any trainers to search for, i would encourage your seeker line for healing, and add warp energy to do the impossible; retreat magnazone

the zone: he his trying to use heatwave to get back the energies onto magnezone after it uses cyber shock

Heat Wave
Once at the end of your turn, if Heatran is on your Bench, you may use this power. If you discard basic Energy cards attached to your {R} or {M} Active Pokémon by using that Pokémon's attack this turn, attach up to 2 of those Energy cards to that Pokémon.

I use Pachurisu CoL to drop energy on the feild and it lets me deal 150 pretty consistently. I'd sugest a few of those.

If you want to lock your opponent with the paralyzing, you shhould add Vileplume UD, it's a great staller without attacking.

Back