Main Page

I love the zoom view because I can pick it up and move it around if I have to. That is awesome WPM.:)

WPM, I must say I'm impressed with the updates. You have everything from TCG to Pokémon/Nintendo news to the anime. This will definately appeal to all fans of Pokémon:D

The main page is pretty much perfect. Chat on the other hand no longer works; has that been put on hold for now or is it just me?

bacon said:
The main page is pretty much perfect. Chat on the other hand no longer works; has that been put on hold for now or is it just me?

bacon, if you go to

http://www.porygon.110mb.com/chat/ you can access the chat room. However, accessing the chat through PB seems impossible at the moment. WPM, if there is a reason, it'd be nice to know. I'm sure you are working hard though, so take your time to make everything as awesome as what you've accomplished so far. Good luck as you continue with the site

-Max Shade IV

Bacon: Thanks!

It i pretty good i like a lot the new style and the quiz and now is much much better

The only problem is the scans if I had a sacnner i would but i don't sorry

Very nice new layout. The only problem I have is how the page exceeds the width of my browser window. You see, I actually have a 19'' widescreen LCD monitor, but I like to have my favorites tab always showing, so that takes away from viewable space for web pages. All websites that I have visited fit remaining space, seeing as that space is comparable to the measely 13'' ghetto computer monitors (so virtually all sites are built to fit that screen resolution). The new main page doesn't fit the said space (I'm talking width-wise of course). The older layout auto-adjusted itself to fit the width of the user's browser, making it fit perfectly.

Basically, what I'm asking is... Is there anyway you could have the layout act the same way as the previous layout (adjusting itself to the browser window to perfectly fit in) without sacrificing the awesomeness and wonders of the new layout?

Screen Resolution: 1440 x 900

Screenshot with Favorites tab open (975 x 685 is the viewable area):
http://www.freewebs.com/shadow_rays/Other/screenshot_with_favorites_tab_open.jpg

Screenshot with Favorites tab closed (roughly 1400 x 685 is the viewable area):
http://www.freewebs.com/shadow_rays/Other/screenshot_with_favorites_tab_closed.jpg

Your old layout's width was flexible, meaning that it auto-adjusted itself to fit the browser window. This new layout seems to have a fixed width. It's no big deal, but it would just feel better to browse a site that doesn't force me to adjust my browser winder every time I visit it. That's all.

Not sure if this is my problem with my PC, but I was unable to browse through most of other pages such as expansion scans and desktop wallpapers. I was always re-directed to the main page while I chose the selection from the left panel.

I am just wondering what the "Card Search" is at the top right of the page...will it be something like TCGPlayer.com where you can search for a card and ALL of the sets it came from pops up? And will it work once the scans are completely back up?

bubba235 said:
I am just wondering what the "Card Search" is at the top right of the page...will it be something like TCGPlayer.com where you can search for a card and ALL of the sets it came from pops up? And will it work once the scans are completely back up?

WPM already addressed this in the Scans thread under the Website Pages subforum. There will be the ability to search for cards by type and so-on and so-forth

I couldn't get the RSS feed to work. The Icon is there, but it doesn't link to an RSS feed.

the card scans redirect me to the main page??
are they still working on this or what?

I faced the same problem as well. I suppose most of the options from the left panel are still under construction of repair.

Metrificator said:
the card scans redirect me to the main page??
are they still working on this or what?

Yes, I am also experiencing this problem... and I really need to make a banner!!

Your site isn't working in Explorer or FireFox. You cannot access the databanks for ANY cards from ANY set on the sidebar...Just in case you didn't know.

Back