Main Page

How do I contact the webmaster? I'm looking for permission to use some of the card scans, with due credit, offsite but I can't find any 'contact' options on the main page as the card scans page instructed me to look for.

The webmaster is Water Pokemon Master.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=1

Click on it, then click on "Send Water Pokémon Master an email."
applesmasher said:
Is there a regigigas sky form?
Lol no. Anyway, this thread is only for errors on the Main Page, not discussion about the news on it.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Report any errors, provide feedback, or comment on the main page in this thread.

Some of the links don't work... they take me to the main page, mostly the links in "Resources"

i haven't had any luck with the rest of the fourms pages at finding the answer...
attached is a scan of one of my cards.
my problem is i dont know what set it is from, by checking pokebeach's scans i think it is from the jungle set. but there is no set icon, which made me think it is from the base set
is this card a missprint?

thank you for helping ~ [email protected]

P.S. sorry for lame scan

Attachments

• Vplume.bmp
    200.4 KB · Views: 24
yodachu said:
I haven't had any luck with the rest of the fourms pages at finding the answer...
attached is a scan of one of my cards.
my problem is I don't know what set it is from, by checking pokebeach's scans I think it is from the jungle set. but there is no set icon, which made me think it is from the base set
is this card a missprint?

thank you for helping ~ [email protected]

P.S. sorry for lame scan

Yes, it is a Jungle error card. They're not super rare, but not super common either.

SheimiGiratina said:
When I type a PM ,It takes forever to process it.

I am perfectly fine with PM's

I think it's something to do with the forum not being fast enough

Excuse me but,
i was at the homepage pokebeach like a year ago for the fake card blanks.
and now the link doesnt work.
i know no other place than pokebeach to have the best card blanks.
when will it be working again?

Denis349 said:
Excuse me but,
I was at the homepage pokebeach like a year ago for the fake card blanks.
and now the link doesnt work.
I know no other place than pokebeach to have the best card blanks.
when will it be working again?

The webmaster has probably had priorities with the site that rank above the blanks. I'm sure he'll get to it eventually, but remember, he has things to do other than Pokebeach.

Still just brings you back to the Main Page when clicking on Link to Us. This site is a great resource, and I have a link to it on my page, but next to Serebii and Pokejungle's nice buttons, a mere linked text doesn't stand out much.

luckyluigi7 said:
I was wondering when you would get your fake card blanks and other links up? I really miss some of them. :)

The webmaster has probably had priorities with the site that rank above the blanks (like getting up the remaining card scans). I'm sure he'll get to it eventually, but remember, he has things to do other than Pokebeach.

Back