• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Major update, lots of new stuff, and new Wants.

RE: UK Trader. LV.X's, Primes, Legends.

Hi there,
I'm interested in trading for 1-2 Salamence Lv. X, 2-4 Garcomp C Lv. X (promo), Blaziken FB, and 2x Giratina (Let Loose). I have a Darkrai Lv. X (promo), Wash Rotom, Charmeleon reprint, Shiftry RR, Expert Belts, and feel free to check my list for more stuff. I have tons of holos and RHs. thanks! Cheryl

Hey man. CML for the Floatzel, Staraptor, and Lucario Level X cards.

Also, would you by any chance have a bronzong G?

Hi there,
I never heard back from you after responding in my thread. Please let me know if we can work out a trade? thanks! Cheryl

updated. also sorted all my haves by set now much easier to find what i have now

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=87655&pid=1722365#pid1722365

CML for your:
Villeplume RH
Shaymin UL H
Garchomp C lv.x promo
Tnx :).

My counter offer from my thread (I no longer have the Zapdos or Charizard reprints):

My

Darkrai Lv. X (promo)
wash rotom
4 expert belts
2 rare candy

for your:

Floatzel GL Lv. X or Salamence Lv. X
Garchomp C Lv. X (promo) x3

PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

Just to let you know I'm considering the desk butterfly invade you thought I was ignoring it

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you are replying from your cell phone/other non-inteligent device and therefore, the actual response was:

"Just to let you know I'm considering the desk deal butterfly invade incase you thought I was ignoring it"

Or if this is funky UK speak, let me know lol. Either way, thank you for considering my "desk" :p (no offense intended)

Sorry vrapceboy missed you lol, urn I think you misread somewhere but my vileplume is non holo

I'm still gonna cyl but I won't make an offer until you let me know If you want it in non holo or if you just want shaymin ul and hatching c x promo

lol stupid ipod hatching c x promo = garchomp

Hey butterfly would you consider this deal?

Your
1x Darkrai LV.X promo.
1x Wash Rotom
2x Rare Candy
4x Expert belts
+ 2x Cynthias feelings?

My.
1x Salamence LV.X
3x Garchomp C LV.X promo.

LMK.

oh and you should be glad i never asked for a bagon. using my ipod which changes bagon into Vagina Lol.

lol :D I would quote that in my signature permanently if it wouldn't get me in trouble. Could you do the Floatzel GL Lv. X instead of the Salamence? If so, you have a deal.

urm i would but its currently up for an offer if that offer fails then yeah i can do floatzel instead

im waiting on a reply. he said yeah. but im not sure if he was saying yeah he will consider it or yeah he will do it.

hey butterfly. sorry the trade was accepted. so floatzel GL LV.X is no longer available.
are you still interested in the Salamence?

Back