massive winig

luxneji

lost ends 2010 so sad
whenyou win for basic or prices but without killing you pokmon

once i beat a spinarak with gyaradios ex 100 attack and i won for basics
another once i took out tyranitar e x d and i beat 3 phanpy hp he only alseep me that why the game extendent
and another time i beat a duskkull with regice

I quite often manage to get off a total massacre, especially with my Drag ex d deck. The downside being that is powers up slowly and requires some retreating to pull it off. I often win while my only casualty is a starting basic (Ray ex d or Mawile, 9/10 times I play one of those)

At our league, we played with that strange challenge that makes your have weakness to every type of your opponet pokemon. Kecleon does 30 with react, multiplied by 2, 7 times 0.o It did 3840 damage to an Ariados. Also did 540 to a Feebas with metagross d.

I ATM Rocked for 4 prizes one time, but that's the most I've ever done all at once. But there's been numerous times that I've just completely overwhelmed my opponent and won 6-0, if that's what you want.

Arcanine out.

Me: 6 Prize Cards

Drifblim(Active 4 Counters)

Friend: 1 Prize

Rocket's Zapdos EX (Active, 40 HP Remaining.)
Rocket's Mewtwo EX (Bench, 10HP Remains)
CG Kyogre EX (Bench also 10 HP)

OKay so he got me down pretty quick I kept getting lucky with basics. My turn. Explosive Smoke. Zapdos EX, done! I take 2 prizes, Mewtwo EX Done! I take another two. And finally Kyogre. Done!

Well, Let's see...
Porygon2: Splat.
Slowking: Splat.
Starmie: Splat
Next Turn:
Macargo: Splat
Gardevior δ: Splat
What did this incrediable power? Cursed Stone. I praise Magcargo's 3 retreat cost.

Gengar LM for damage spread and then send out registeel ex (with wide laser).

Lol. my opponent was using Mewtric. I put all the damage onto the mews, then wide laser'd 3 of them for 6 prizes = win :p

6 Prizes in 1 turn :p.

2 Ninetales ex and 1 Mew ex LM, all killed with Rayquaza *.:p

Blazing_Monkey said:
6 Prizes in 1 turn :p.

2 Ninetales ex and 1 Mew ex LM, all killed with Rayquaza *.:p

Yeah but mine is better cause my 6 prize in one turn victory took skill, not just a super h4xor card :p

Back