Wi-Fi Trades Master of the Shadow player thread READ THE TOP OF THE THREAD!!!!

RE: Vince360410 player thread NOW REALLY NEED MAGMARIZER and legit celebi

Shiny makuhita for gliscor and gallade?

I have a legit Celebi obtained from the Journey Across America. I'm mostly looking for a Deoxys, though I would also trade for a legendary with high IVs and a good nature or (possibly) a shiny Pokemon. (I won't trade for any non-legit or cloned Pokemon though.)

Is your shiny makuhita legit? If so, then I'll trade you a legit Celebi for it ;)

yes its legit.
Is it ok if it is cloned because I recieved it from my friend

RE: Vince360410 player thread NOW REALLY NEED MAGMARIZER

Can I trade a Rotom, a Mild Feebas, and a Spiritomb holding Light Clay for Shiny Gloom, Vileplume and Bellossom holding a Masterball?

RE: Vince360410 player thread NOW REALLY NEED MAGMARIZER

Is it ok if the rotom and spitomb are eggs? And well about the nature of the feebas I have alot of randfom nature feebas because I hatched 20 eggs to get a modest one and well the feebas I have are leftovers

vince360410 said:
yes its legit.
Is it ok if it is cloned because I recieved it from my friend

yep it's ok. I also clone myself. ;)

RE: Vince360410 player thread NOW REALLY NEED 2 Burmy

I can trade you two Burmy (male or female) and 6 Wiki berries. I need Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Ditto (as many different natures as you can trade).

RE: Vince360410 player thread NEED FEMALE DUSKULL DUSCLOPS OR DUSKNOIR

whoever wanted the shiny makuhita I am sorry I traded it for a shiny groudon But my friend has one asnd might clone me some ok

RE: Vince360410 player thread

I'm sorry for not responding, but it says on my My Player Thread that I don't accept eggs. About the Feebas, is there a Mild one there?

RE: Vince360410 player thread

You can just hatch them, and, I can make do with any Feebas now. Do we have a deal?

Back