Mastering Regidrago — A Truly Broken Deck

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Although Regidrago VSTAR didn’t make the finals at Worlds, it would still be fair to say that the deck dominated the tournament. Following the release of Shrouded Fable just in time for the World Championships, Regidrago went from an extremely fringe deck, making Top 16 at NAIC, to the best deck in the format. And it wasn’t close. Everyone knew Regidrago would be the most played deck at Worlds, and it converted strongly into four Top 8 spots. Worlds is full of all the best players, and even most of the elite among them decided to play Regidrago.
SWSH12_EN_136.png

Regidrago has everything you want in a Pokemon deck: power, versatility, skill expression, and broken combos. Some of the things Regidrago can do are too broken, I’d argue. Regidrago isn’t the fastest deck in the game, as it rarely attacks on turn one. It can...

Continue reading...

Viewing the website on mobile is completely broken. Please fix it 🙏🏼
Out of curiosity, are ads the culprits? Perhaps an adblocker app would help (Although admittedly I gave up on trying to install my favorite computer one on my phone when I physically couldn't toggle some of the permissions to "approved" in settings to make it functional).

Out of curiosity, are ads the culprits? Perhaps an adblocker app would help (Although admittedly I gave up on trying to install my favorite computer one on my phone when I physically couldn't toggle some of the permissions to "approved" in settings to make it functional).
Seems like it’s ads. I wasn’t having this issue before. When I start to scroll down the page gets insanely long dragging all the content down. I’m assuming the ads are displacing the rest of the content and breaking the way the page displays.

Awesome guide, I’m playing Regidrago but had trouble playing it properly. It will definitively help me to prepare for my next tournaments. Thank you!

Back