Max Payne

RE: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian & I forgot the other name.

I believe the name for the George Lopez movie is Mr. Troop Mom.
George Lopez to me is funny and but some of the movies he is in, aren't.
His new movie looks stupid, Just the whole idea of the movie sounds lame.

I cant wait to see NATM2, I liked the first one a lot and this one looks as if not more funny. I like the *Little-talk* conversation of the other Night-Guard and Larry in the trailer and the "The United States of Don't Touch That Thing Right in Front of You"

Daren said:
I cant wait to see NATM2, I liked the first one a lot and this one looks as if not more funny. I like the *Little-talk* conversation of the other Night-Guard and Larry in the trailer and the "The United States of Don't Touch That Thing Right in Front of You"

*High-fives Daren*

Way to go, someone posted actually saying they want to see it. :X
I want to see it bad, I think it's going to be a great movie. "The United States of Don't Touch That Thing Right in Front of You" = Hillarious

It's really funny and I'm going to see it.

"Look at that lady over there! Hey lady, check out the gonchos over here; Boom Boom, Fire Power!"

It looks the same as the first one, which wasn't anything special anyway. I'll probably end up watching it anyway though.

I can't wait to see the movie because I can go down to the Smithsonian and watch the movie in Imax in DC.

I've seen NATM 2 and it's really good! I loved it. :D

It's really good

*SPOILERS* If Kamunra really wanted to take over the world, wouldn't it make sense to ask Hitler? *END SPOILERS*

NATM1 was bad, very bad in my opinion. But the sequel actually looks decent. I might go see it.

But I mean how could you even want to go see any movie right now that isn't Hannah Montana? (Not really of course, not ever) (ever).

pokenerd said:
It is GREAT! :D

I second this, anyone who says it will be bad, watch it then tell us. 'k? :D

I saw it today. It was just terrible. It was even worse when I realized that the stone angel-thingies are supposed to be the Jonas Brothers. ._.

But I have to admit, it was pretty funny at some points. And when I mean pretty, I mean very. And when I mean some, I mean 3. Just 3.

Unless you have absolutely nothing else to do or if your cousin/kid wants to see it, don't see this movie.

Non believer. Attack

They weren't the Jonas Brothers, they just sang a Jonas Brothers song. They're meant to be funny little comic releif guys that look like cupid.

I want to watch this movie, I hope somebody here rate this movie form 1 to 10.
Is it worth watching? Or this movie is not good to watch.

9... Hold on... Yeah 9.

I saw it and it was funny, well you know the same cheesy jokes.

But the storyl line was good, although I thnk that the first one was better... by a lot.

NATM1 was hardly funny. THey killed all their jokes right as they were beginning to become funny (i.e. the dumb dumb gum gum thingy and the dogasaur).
NATM2 looks ok just because they have darth vador.

^ He's barely in it :p

The first time I saw Night at the Museum, I didn't like it very much. I just saw it for a second time on TV yesterday, and I liked it a lot better.
I might see the second one in the theater, or I might just wait for it to come out on DVD.

NATM 1 was awesome because of Rexy and the Monkey,lol, well, I think NATM 2 would be alot better because of the Space Monkey and the other Monkey are in it and if the first Monkey was funny in the first movie, I can't wait to see what two Monkeys would bring in NATM 2.

Back