May Cameo?

By maybe the end of Sinnoh, May will come back, then travel with Ash, Brock and Dawn to anothe rregion, Dawn and May have an argument and then they battle and then May gets beaten and she leaves and it will be Ash, Brock and Dawn

I hope Misty and May both come back before the season is over because with them 2 in one episode or so then they will be good episodes.:)

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
By maybe the end of Sinnoh, May will come back, then travel with Ash, Brock and Dawn to anothe rregion, Dawn and May have an argument and then they battle and then May gets beaten and she leaves and it will be Ash, Brock and Dawn

No. When A new region comes Dawn will stay behind and there will be A new girl or boy.

That is odd but Brock has been in almost every season except the orange island but every time a new region starts one goes away. I would like to see Dawn stay after D/P is over.:)

xxashxx said:
That is odd but Brock has been in almost every season except the orange island but every time a new region starts one goes away. I would like to see Dawn stay after D/P is over.:)

But you and I know that Dawn staying after the D/P season will never happen.

Back