McDonald’s 2024 Pokemon TCG Promotion Coming in the Fall, But Later Than Usual?

McD pokemon promos are so boring nowadays. 🥱 yugioh x hello kitty toys are cheap af but at least it was something unique and exciting

Why do ppl hate this 😭. It’s meant to be a cute little promotion for kids. It’s not supposed to be a grandiose product
well the Japanese McDonald's promos from the early '00s where superior because they'd make a new card for it, not just rehashing an already existing card and slapping a fancy holo on it. So we hoping to one day get something similar

well the Japanese McDonald's promos from the early '00s where superior because they'd make a new card for it, not just rehashing an already existing card and slapping a fancy holo on it. So we hoping to one day get something similar
Maybe, just the only issue would be that people would need to get it through McDonald’s instead of it just being a random holo. A new card from McDonald’s would be nice tho

Hi, I'm from Portugal and I can confirm that we will have Pokemon in the month of May, it will be called "Pokémon Dragons", I don't know whether it will be cards or toys.

I for 1 am saying Mcdonalds McKarens can Mcfuck themselves. (atleast my local one)

i want to re-bring up my experience from last year.
i walk in and everyone is in the online order pick up line... so i went to the actual cashier,
i gave my order, and ended it with 'id also like 1 of each of the pokemon happy meal items... if you are doing them separately'
the cashier went and talked to the manager, who came to the register...
'we arent selling the toys separately... you also arent aloud to buy happymeals at all unless you bring a child in with you'
i was like 'wait, what if i went through drive thru? i doubt you warn people when they order' she walked away... the cashier shrugs
so i literally got denied my whole order. later i heard alot that they would give non pokemon toys to drive thru, even though the inside was fully stocked with the pokemon items in the toy bins.

I usually get the chicken nuggets. My local store doesn't sell the cards directly.
Good, because they technically shouldn't?
I REALLY miss when McD's actually put Pokémon figures in Happy Meals instead of crappy cardboard toys. The promos also aren't usually very exciting.
Well they can't be, since all the rabid resell collectors will raid the restaurants for the cards and none will be left for the target demographic.

Good, because they technically shouldn't?

Well they can't be, since all the rabid resell collectors will raid the restaurants for the cards and none will be left for the target demographic.
can you do that again but with more r words you almost had it

"Regrettably, restaurant reveal they run the risk of rampant religious-like rabid raids ranging from rural to regional, reasons-being ranging from recourse to rampant restock reshuffling" 🤣🤣

Someone shared this photo on instagram, idk how legit it is. Wasn't any context shared with beside saying mcdonalds

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813_185247_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813_185247_Instagram.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 9
Something happened with the suppliers. Between the trainers toolkit, this, the SFA ETB, everything feels delayed compared to last year.
Your right about that they took my cash for the shrouded fable ETBs off my CC last weekend but on pokemon center website it still just says processing. Hopefully it comes by thr weekend but I have a feeling it may not be releasing til when the Booster Bundles release Early September. Makes no sense cause all Japan releases have been on there reported dates but seems Chinese and English Sets have been under printed or delayed for some reason or another. Like the latest Chinese release Shadow Of Glory had its first print run coke out and then it was said to have a delay on any second run orders. Either pokemon is becoming extremely more popular than we realize or there's is issues with the printing companies and Pokémon International Maybe having contract issues. But that still wouldn't make sense since Japanese and Chinese cards are printed in the same facilities in Japan on the same card stock. I could understand Japan & China /USA having different issues due that English and Japan and China's cards being printed thru different companies and facilities but Something Is Definitely Off When It Comes Too Pokémon's Release Windows.
I Fear they are Putting Too Much Into These Digital Cards. I like the idea but I don't wanna lose the physical cards. An as we can see with Blu-ray Movies and All Videos Games Disc /Cartridges both are being cut down slowing trying to make all media digital. An what people forget about digital is if the internet goes down or servers are erased our copies of our digital media are gona forever. There's nothing like having a physical product in your hands.
This digital media craze is a way to try to get us ready for a all digital money drop, I just hope the younger generation are blinded by thr BS and fall for the hype.

Back