McDonald’s Pokemon TCG Promotion Starts in the United States on September 12th!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can now confirm this year’s Pokemon TCG promotion will take place at McDonald’s from September 12th through October 16th! It will last five weeks.
The promotion already started in European countries in July. As usual, the set features 15 reprinted cards. All of them come from Scarlet & Violet except Pikachu, which comes from Paldea Evolved.

Happy-Meal-Pikachu-Box-231x300.jpg

McDonalds-2023-Pokemon-TCG-Set-300x225.jpg

Six of the fifteen cards are holo: Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly, Cetitan, Pikachu, and Klawf. They will use confetti holofoil like past McDonald’s promos. These will be the first McDonald’s promos to feature foil borders, matching how holo cards are printed during the current Scarlet & Violet era...

Continue reading...

Not the first time we have had mis-numbered cards. Although none are extreme as this Kirlia.

We have one in Guardians Rising where Primarina GX RR comes before Alolan Ninetales GX RR. And more recently, in Obsidian Flames we have Absol ex FA come before Charizard ex FA.

I've got most of these... does feel a bit odd going and getting a Happy Meal but they're so sparkly!
hehe for once the scalpers are actually helping some type of industry and not just jacking up the prices of stuff and destroying the economy

I wanna catch em' all!
Seriously though, I'm going to end up going inside and asking if I can just buy 1 of each.
I went into my local Maccas today and they said they don't sell them. So looks like I'll be gaining some weight this month LOL

Got some of the cards today! I think that this year's a good one! I'd say that these cards are ones too pick up! (Please though, don't scalp up stuff)

so... someone tell me if this is just a me problem...

so i go in to my mcdonalds...
i wait forever at the register... which is just for complaints and refunds... because everyone that comes in, is either pre orders, doordash, or using the humanless checkout...
so, im like, im ordering food, but if i was ordering just food, id use the humanless checkout, but i have a question... im buying the toys separate, and id like one of each of the numbers you have...

the kid tells me adults cant buy any, unless unless they have a kid with them, and only buying the meal, so i asked for the manager... who said the same thing... i cant buy toys, or a happymeal... since i dont have a child with me... so im like... are you denying me service? cause what if i did drive thru, doordash, or self checkout??? they said yes...

is everyone else doing this as normal???

so... someone tell me if this is just a me problem...

so i go in to my mcdonalds...
i wait forever at the register... which is just for complaints and refunds... because everyone that comes in, is either pre orders, doordash, or using the humanless checkout...
so, im like, im ordering food, but if i was ordering just food, id use the humanless checkout, but i have a question... im buying the toys separate, and id like one of each of the numbers you have...

the kid tells me adults cant buy any, unless unless they have a kid with them, and only buying the meal, so i asked for the manager... who said the same thing... i cant buy toys, or a happymeal... since i dont have a child with me... so im like... are you denying me service? cause what if i did drive thru, doordash, or self checkout??? they said yes...

is everyone else doing this as normal???
Okay, that's crazy because I'm over 50 and I want the entire set. I get a Happy Meal (hamburger, no pickles) and usually ask for extra cards without the meal. I never have a problem. That's not right.

Okay, that's crazy because I'm over 50 and I want the entire set. I get a Happy Meal (hamburger, no pickles) and usually ask for extra cards without the meal. I never have a problem. That's not right.
Do they allow you to choose which ones you want to get this time?

Back