McDonald's 25th Anniversary Pokemon Promotion Starts in February -- Way Too Many Goodies!

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
I'm more interested in the other stuff (non TCG cards) , I'm guessing each will come with a booster pack.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
The only thing that scares me is that scalpers gonna raid Mc Donalds and ask for all booster packs.
i was going to say they could put a limit on them, but more than likely they would end up doing something like, per child, and nothing for adults... then id be like, mother Mcfucker, who is the one paying for this? lol

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
this is pointless for people who play competitively because you would get more and better cards for your money if you order the cards online.
These cards are literally made for collecting, not competitive playing. The only time McDonald's had a "competitive" card in recent memory was Energy Evo Eevee.

Alex C

Aspiring Trainer
The only thing that scares me is that scalpers gonna raid Mc Donalds and ask for all booster packs.
I absolutely agree! Scalpers will do anything to take the fun out of it for everyone. So sad never thought it would plague pokemon this bad but with Covid it's the perfect storm.

treeckonation

Treecko is a good pokemon
all the pokemon cards anywhere is gone from scalpers in my area just imagine shining fates and (ebay scares me because of the stupid scalpers)

RHowford

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
So the Pokemon Company decided to earn tons of money together with McDonalds and in the process make children and adults more fat. If these packs will not be available separatedly, it's a win win situation. Including also non-holo versions is the most idiotic thing Pokemon has done recently, pure cash-grab If you ask me.
If you're an adult eating Happy Meals there's something going wrong

Guzma4GAME

Aspiring Trainer
Me: "hi can I get some of the pokemon toys?"

McDonald's Employee: "Sorry, the ice cream machine isn't working."

Me: "That's okay I don't want-"

McDonald's employee: "I SAID THE ICE CREAM MACHINE ISN'T WORKING"

Anime

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think they'll be impossible to get. There will probably be about 70million of them printed for the U.S.

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
Did you ask for a manager or just asked whomever answered the call? lol Three locations told me they don't know...

Last edited:

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Some restaurants will allow you to purchase them separately while others will require you to purchase a Happy Meal to get them. Some will also have restrictions on how many you can purchase.
And I called it, although as I mentioned earlier this largely varies depending on the management and promotions.

Hydroi-gon

Casual Player
kinda glad they didn't they where so lame last year
Agreed, but I wish they had prepared a few more toys like figures n' stuff. More McDonald's Promo cards and stickers are starting to get boring...
Although I have to admit the envelopes look cool

Last edited: