McDonalds Promos?

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6053431064&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT#ebayphotohosting
They were out in Japan. And things made it Japan usually arive in other countries after Japan's release, do you think that they could be released in North America and other countries in happy meals?

I believe they were from Holon Phantoms.I think that was the only way to get some of the cards in the set,Including the non-holo Latios and Latias.But when it was changed to the English version,I believe they wanted people to get their cards the normal way.Just I think cause maybe they were just going for the cards in the Happy Meal,not the food,so McD's buisiness(sp?)started to go down.

Sorry,I love to rant on about stuff.:rolleyes:

At least this is what I think.:p

Edit:Oops.I was talking about these:http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Mcdonald-PCG-P-Complete-Set-119-to-128-Latios_W0QQitemZ6055866753QQcategoryZ4698QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I have no clue about the ones you showed.

whoa what was that pink blob on the bottom! did i see wrong or was it a new Pokemon! please comment on that thing!

Arcanine out.

Mew Mudkip Pikachu Lucario
Bonsly Munchlax Manyula [jp name]
Combusken Manene [jp name] Grovyle

That's the cards. How many of those are Hinemo-illustrated? o_O

I don't see it coming to Mcdonalds; I doubt Pokemon is popular enough to 'qualify'. Even then, they have D/P Pokemon... so we wouldn't get them for a while even if they did come here.

I don't think we'll get many of these cards at all. Some of them look like they could be reprints of existing cards, but others, like the Lucario, might not get a chance to be released outside of Japan. Just like we haven't seen the Alto Mare's Latios and Latias in the United States or anywhere else other than Japan, we probably won't see Lucario either. But I could be very well surprised...

I have more Promos to show..

Attachments

• McDonalds7Flygon.jpg
    McDonalds7Flygon.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • McDonalds7Latias.jpg
    McDonalds7Latias.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
  • McDonalds7Sonans.jpg
    McDonalds7Sonans.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
  • McDonalds7Latios.jpg