'Mega Mawile-EX Premium Collection' in May!

these boxes are gross, promos are useless, jumbos are useless and they cost way too much to be this crap. why do people buy these?

As a collector and not a player, I adore them. I love the art on the promos, and the jumbo cards allow me to admire the art even more. I hang my jumbo cards in frames. And if you shop around online (Amazon sellers typically have sealed boxes $10-$15 less than retail), buying these is actually a really great value for the promos, extras, and packs.

But as I said, I'm a collector. If I had more disposable income, I'd probably buy several of these boxes to keep MIB. I can see why players would find these annoying, but I mean...if you don't like them, just don't buy them.

As a collector and not a player, I adore them. I love the art on the promos, and the jumbo cards allow me to admire the art even more. I hang my jumbo cards in frames. And if you shop around online (Amazon sellers typically have sealed boxes $10-$15 less than retail), buying these is actually a really great value for the promos, extras, and packs.

But as I said, I'm a collector. If I had more disposable income, I'd probably buy several of these boxes to keep MIB. I can see why players would find these annoying, but I mean...if you don't like them, just don't buy them.

The only reason I dislike them is because they're too pricey and I'd want to build the deck for fun

so, I'd rather not invest in the box, and promo singles cost too much lately.

Would be nice to get these as like, Promo Cards in league too. Like an XY Promo Pack that has a certain number of promos. There's too much product, it'd be nice if they can reduce the number of it instead of flood the market with so much.

The only reason I dislike them is because they're too pricey and I'd want to build the deck for fun

so, I'd rather not invest in the box, and promo singles cost too much lately.

Would be nice to get these as like, Promo Cards in league too. Like an XY Promo Pack that has a certain number of promos. There's too much product, it'd be nice if they can reduce the number of it instead of flood the market with so much.

That, I understand. I'm sure it's irritating when you want to get a playset.

Oh wow. Mega Break Box with all the break sets to date. Mega Mawile isn't one of my favorites but I will probably end up picking this up. Looks great!:)

You know what I love about these collections? My local target has "$19.99" stickers by the trading cards, and nothing higher, so for the past 2 months, I have been making them honor the $19.99 on literally everything, including those $50 boxes that come with playmats

Getting $100 work of cards for $40 is great, and last week they had the buy2get1 sale... so I for $300 worth of boxes for $80 lol

Every time, the manager says "I'm sending someone to fix it now" and nobody ever does. Ever.

Man It really shouldn't have taken so long to give promos spirit links and of course they give them to the most lackluster megas printed so far

When I look at the image and see Fates Collide packs in there... 2 days before release. Gonna pick it up like right now and do a show of pulls.

Guys I just finished opening the box. I recommend buying this one. The pulls are outrageous! If you wanna know how crazy they are, think of that moment you pulled two full arts in one box. Yeah that's it.

If that's not enough to persuade you than look at the artwork and the playability of this Mawile. I wouldn't be surprised to see this in one of my upcoming tournaments. Trust me guys. Pick this up.

Back