• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mew Prime/Rhyperior X

Tyraniking said:
Also, there are times where 3 Rhyperior are Prized. That's an autoloss if I didn't run the fourth. Also, sometimes Rhyperior will be in my hand. What do I do? Also, if I lose with this deck it's because they have a Dialga tech, or are running a deck that can consistently KO Mew without getting KO'd easily, like Tyranitar Prime. I never deck out with 4 Palmer's.

In response to situations where rhyperior is prized, perhaps a judge/copycat/pont may help (I'm thinking you probably don't want a big hand full of energy once set up anyway?)

I also think you could add in something like a machamp sf with 2 fighting energy and a couple of energy searches/energy exchangers (latter might be better) and perhaps a Garchomp Lv. X (non-SP) to put these on the bench if required (though figuring out how to discard may require more cards. I don't know if this changes your deck completely.

I'm pretty impressed by the list, and it looks like it would work well, but I think an extra pokemon or two to send to the lost zone might help out with different attacks.

He only needs a Mewtwo counter if Mewtwo is relatively common in his meta. What I'd like to know is where his Dialga GX counter is. As soon as that Dialga (or the Mewtwo even) comes down you are basically done for; so what is your response? You might want to tech in a 1-1 Blaziken FB to be safe, plus some Fire Energy...? (And that might necessitate running a Cyrus' Conspiracy or two...)

Guys, this is a FUN DECK! I don't need to counter Umbreon and all that. I just play this on Redshark every so often.

Back