Mewtwo 2

Blackmage96

Herp Derp
I just finished watching the Mewtwo movie and there are a lot of scenes I remember but wern't shown. Such as when many Pokemon & Ash wre locked up in an under ground place. Also, some scene with Mewtwo at a lake and a Team Rocket member with blond, curly hair. Also, Team Rocket was actually being evil and compentent with grunts all over the place and a rare meeting of Ash and Geovonii. I looked at a list of all of the movies and didn't see one like this. Please dont tell me I'm crazy and made that up.

There were 2 Mewtwo movies made. The first is where Mewtwo traps Ash and friends on an island, imprisons Nurse Joy, steals everyone's Pokemon, make clones of them, then realizes his mistakes and travel of with them.

The second is when Giovanni tracks Mewtwo and his clones and tries to trap them. Ash meets at the island after climbing some mountains( not really sure about this movie but I'm pretty sure he was involved in mountain climbing somehow), then meets Giovanni, Giovanni challenges Mewtwo with some restraint. In the end Ash and Mewtwo's side win and Team Rocket's memories are lost.

I'm not sure if this is what you're getting at, but yeah.

That sounds like it, I guess it was aknowleged just as a special or something. Which saga did it happen in? (Johto, Kanto...) and what exactly was it called? I'm interested now in seeing it again.

Blackmage96 said:
That sounds like it, I guess it was aknowleged just as a special or something. Which saga did it happen in? (Johto, Kanto...) and what exactly was it called? I'm interested now in seeing it again.
Mewtwo Returns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrM42McKkRU

Blackmage96 said:
I just finished watching the Mewtwo movie and there are a lot of scenes I remember but wern't shown. Such as when many Pokemon & Ash wre locked up in an under ground place. Also, some scene with Mewtwo at a lake and a Team Rocket member with blond, curly hair. Also, Team Rocket was actually being evil and compentent with grunts all over the place and a rare meeting of Ash and Geovonii. I looked at a list of all of the movies and didn't see one like this. Please don't tell me I'm crazy and made that up.

The name is Mewtwo Returns. It's not a movie, moreso a special. And, the Rocket member with blond, curly haired you are talking about is named "Domino". Why I put it in quotes is because she stated she keeps "her real name to herself".

Back