• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mewtwo EX/Zekrom EX/Eelekrik

Tomych

Aspiring Trainer
This is my actual deck:

Pokemon(17):
2 Mewtwo EX
2 Zekrom EX
4-3 Eelektrik (2 Tynamo 30 hp and the others 40 hp)
2 Zekrom
2 Tornadus
1 Thundurus
1 Cleffa

T/S/St(30):
1 N
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Professor Juniper
4 Sage's Training
3 Junk arm
3 Level ball
3 Pokemon Catcher
2 Switch
1 Super Rod
2 Pluspower
2 Pokegear 3.00
2 Eviolite

Energy(13):
{L} 9
{C}{C} 4

Cities saturday

Try
-1 zekrom EX (1 is enough)
-2 sage's (2 is enough IMO)

+2 N (good for this deck since it disrupts and discards)
+1 junk arm ( 4 needed for discarding)

Try adding in a couple of Ns so that you can disrupt and refresh your hand at the same time. Adding in a couple of SSU should help you heal them quickly or if you want, you can ignore SSU and add in Max Potion. 2 Skyarrow Bridges should help your retreat. Hope this helped! :D

-1 Zekrom EX
-1 Tornadus

+1 Tornadus EX
+1 Thundurus

I think Thundurus is awesome because it gets a turn 2 Disaster Volt. Tornadus EX is awesome because if you flip tails on its 2nd attack, you discard and energy, which should obviously be a Lightning.

tornadus ex wont be legal yet so he can't use that.

Also, i don't think it's smart to use many of the 40 hp tynamos w/o sky arrow bridge. I don't think id run but 1 of zekrom ex. terrakion is gonna kill u. I also wouldnt run more than tornadus because of the mirror match and u definitely dont wanna start with him against the mirror. I'd say -1 zek ex, -1 tornadus, +1 thundurus, +1 smeargle UD/CL. Also, i would not run cleffa nemore. she's too easy of a prize and that sux in an ex format. I'd replace it with shaymin UL. tho an easy prize, it can round up ur mewtwo for that important ko or the zekrom ex for a second strong volt.

It is getting released really soon and the some pre-releases already happened so... I don't think skyarrow or Shaymin is needed. Shaymin doesn't really help much IMO.

Back