Mewtwo LV.X??

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
I have no idea around how much this card is worth. I've looked at several different sites and their prices ranges everywhere. Can you guys give me a steady number?

RE: Mewtwo LV.X?

I think it's important to know whether it's the tin promo or pulled from a pack. You might be getting numbers all over the place in your research because these refer to the tin promo and the actual card from the set differently? I would imagine the tin promo would fetch less. ;)

^the only one it's in.... i would say about 15-20$ for the packs one and 5-10$ for the tin one.

Only the DP Series has the LV.X cards I believe. I mean Mewtwo LV.X from the Legends Awakened set.

I'm referring to the pack, not the promo.

Zyflair said:
Only the DP Series has the LV.X cards I believe. I mean Mewtwo LV.X from the Legends Awakened set.

I'm referring to the pack, not the promo.

They go anywhere between $10-$20, $15-$17 is the average.

Interesting, because most of the offers I see are over $20.

Where exactly do you get these prices?

Zyflair said:
Interesting, because most of the offers I see are over $20.

Where exactly do you get these prices?

I looked at the completed listings on eBay and found the average low price and the average high price (obviously if one sold for $0.01 once for some reason I wouldn't consider that part of the range), and then looked at what the average completed price overall and what the price the eBay store sellers were asking.

You can just check Ebay and see the average price or go to troll and toad and check there prices. Troll and toad have reasonable prices on almost all there cards.

greenbeetless said:
You can just check Ebay and see the average price or go to troll and toad and check there prices. Troll and toad have reasonable prices on almost all there cards.

That's because all of their cards are in terrible condition...

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
I sold one of mine for $30

I sold a Base 1 Charizard for $5.00... sometimes you have good days and sometimes you have bad. If he waits for $30, he may not ever sell it.

Back