• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Mina's Thread! [H]: LOTS! [W]: LOTS!

Bump......

Come on people :D Spam the thread with trade offers like trolls! Serious offers though. ;D

Found only 1 Garchomp C Lv.X interesting, but I don't value it as much as the Zekrom.. :) LMK if you have any of my wants :)

Mina said:
Found only 1 Garchomp C Lv.X interesting, but I don't value it as much as the Zekrom.. :) LMK if you have any of my wants :)

I Intresting also your
1x Raikou (Call of Legends, #SL9)

I Can Give my all Lv.X
1 Dialga Lv.X
2 Carchomp C Lv.X 1 TIN
1 Infernape E4 Lv.X

Trade?

Nah, sorry :/ Don't need the tin promos and I already have Infernape...

Sort of an update: Sorry, for the lack of updates and posting! I've been having som heart problems so I've been in and out of the hospital... I will update with my ND cards and som eother small changes when I'm feeling up to it and have the time ^^ (Which will most likely be on Saturday/Sunday)

Sorry to hear you've been having heart issues - wishes for a full recovery. :)

I am after Latios * for my collection - would you care to describe its condition? Assuming it's excellent to mint, I wouldn't mind doing 10-12 of the below holographics for it (all of these set #s are rare holo).

Once again, I have these collector wants:

Diamond & Pearl: Base
7, 14, 16,

Mysterious Treasures

Secret Wonders
6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 15,

Great Encounters
7, 9,

Majestic Dawn

Legends Awakened
7, 9, 15, 16,

Stormfront
6, 11

Platinum: Base

Platinum: Rising Rivals

I have...

Secret Wonders -
28 - Golduck (Reverse)
29 - Golem
33 - Mothim (Reverse)
38 - Sunflora (Reverse)
44 - Xatu
96 - Natu
99 - Pidgey
114 - Sunkern

JEKyl: Thank you :)
The Latios is not in the best condition.. It has some scratches and some 'silver-wear' :( If you want, I can send you some pictures of it ^^

xHishYx: What are your wants?

:)

Double post, sorry, but most of those condition issues don't sound really atypical: Deoxys was a notoriously bad print run, after all.

Again, I'd be more than happy to have a picture of the card, but does my offered deal sound appealing to you? : )

I'll send you som pictures tomorrow ^^ I'll also take a look at the offer you gave me and see if it's worth it ;p

Awesome =D. Also, keep in mind that the value of the offer on my end may vary heavily depending on which cards you choose, but for the time being, I'd pretty much be happy trading any of the ones of your choice from that list.

xHishYx said:
I have...

Secret Wonders -
28 - Golduck (Reverse)
29 - Golem
33 - Mothim (Reverse)
38 - Sunflora (Reverse)
44 - Xatu
96 - Natu
99 - Pidgey
114 - Sunkern

All of them for Heatran Lv. X and Luxray GL Lv. X?

UPDATE
SORRY, for the lack of.. everything x) I will update my haves with Next Destinies (1 1/2 box opened) and Dark Explorers (2 boxes opened). :D I will post it on either saturda or sunday!

Updated with Next Destinies, some new wants and the entire #1 post has a new look!

I have:
1x palkia Lv.X GE #106
1x victini NV #14
1x eelektrik NV #40

I like:
1x Catcher EP #95

All those for 1 catcher? LMK

Don't need Victini or Eelektrik anymore ;/ (Just forgot to remove them ._.") Anything else you might have? Maybe old school holos, ex's etc..?

Back