• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Mina's Thread! [H]: LOTS! [W]: LOTS!

RE: Mina's Thread! [H] Lux X, Gengar Prime,. [W]Gengar SF, lots of collection wants!

NJPokeDad: No thank you.

RE: Mina's Thread! [H] Lux X, Gengar Prime,. [W]Gengar SF, lots of collection wants!

Hi I live in the UK from your collection wants I have KGL top and unown (with dark poke-power) for your 2x Kingdra prime.

Oh ok, well cml if there is something else I can give you.

My:
1x Gengar SF RH
1x Haunter SF
2x Gastly SF

Medium wants:
1x BTS

X5 Collection Wants (Have almost all of them)

Your: Crobat Prime, Donphan Prime

Please PM me if you want to work something out! :D

I have these:

3x Gengar SF
1x Haunter SF
2x Gastly SF

Medium wants:
1x Broken Time Space (PT)

I'm mainly interested in your stars and shinings, mew in particular. I have a lot of your collection wants as well if you want to check out my thread.

like i said i have

LEGEND palkia dialga top
dustox EX
arceus LV X promo 56

so care to make an offer for the registeel out of what i do have??

Tyranodon: No thank you. I don't give that much for collection wants.

darksoulSP: What do you have out of my collection wants?

Aphotic: Write down the collection wants that you have. I don't check lists.

Binx345: I don't need P&DL, Arceus promo or dustox. Only the stuff listed on my wants!

BUMP!

need donphan prime
i have
3x Gengar SF
1x Haunter SF
2x Gastly SF
1x Broken Time Space (PT)
make me an offer pm pls

Updated on my wants! Don't need Gengar stuff anymore, just collection wants!

I can complete your entire Triumphant wants minus the Primes and Legends and a Platinum 8 (Gardevoir Holo) for a Kingdra Prime. LMK!

Don't need the Gardevoir anymore... :p Do you have anything else?

Other than a Houndoom UD, Kricketune PL and a Skarmory UD, I'm afraid not much else.
How does that sound? Those plus the rest of your Triumphant wants for a Kingdra Prime?

From your collection wants I have:
1 Exploud SV 28/147
2 Rayquaza C LV.X SV 146/147
1 Giritina PL 10/127
2 Charizard G SV 20/147 (1 Rev Holo and 1 Non-Foil Rare)
3 Yanmega SV 14/147 (2 Rev Holo and 1 Foil Rare)
1 Scyther PL 130/127
1 Shiny Swablu PL SH5 (Rev Holo)
1 Hitmonchan PL 129/130
4 Octillery PL 58/127
2 Looker's Investigation PL 109/127 (1 Rev Holo and 1 Non-Foil Uncommon)
1 RH Monferno PL 56/127
2 Toxicroak G (1 Rev Holo and 1 non-foil Rare)
4 Torterra PL 39/127 (1 Rev Holo and 3 Non-Foil Rare)
4 Palkia PL 37/127 (1 Rev Holo and 3 Non-Foil Rare)
1 Bronzong G PL 41/127
4 Beautifly PL 21/127 (3 Rev Holo and 1 Non-Foil Rare)
4 Rampardos PL 13/127
1 Garchomp LV.X MD 97/100
4 Gardevoir PL 8/127 (2 Rev Holo and 2 Foil Rare)
4 Ampharos PL 1/127 (1 Rev Holo and 3 Foil Rare)
4 Blastoise PL 2/127
1 Houndoom G PL 50/127
4 Poke Drawer SF 89/100
3 Marley's Request SF 87/100
2 Shelgon SF 50/100
4 Milktank SF 44/100 (1 Rev Holo and 3 Non-Foil Uncommon)
3 Unown (R) LA 77/156
3 Scyther SF 49/100 (1 Rev Holo and 2 Non-Foil Uncommon)
3 Tyranitar SF 30/100 (1 Rev Holo and 2 Non-Foil Rare)
1 Gengar SF 18/100
1 Mesprit LV.X LA 143/146
1 Magnezone LV.X LA 142/146
2 Azelf LV.X LA 140/146
2 Stark Mountain LA (1 Rev Holo and 1 Non-Foil Uncommon)
3 Buck's Trainning LA 130/146 (1 Prerelease)
3 Snowpoint Temple 134/146
4 Horsea LA 102/146
3 Seadra LA 70/146
1 Gloom LA 97/146
2 Registeel LA 39/146
2 Regirock LA 38/146 (1 Rev Holo and 1 Non-Foil Rare)
2 Ditto LA 27/146
2 Mewtwo LA 9/100 (1 Rev Holo and 1 Foil Rare)
2 Yanmega LA 17/146 (1 Foil Rare and 1 Non-Foil Rare
1 Leafeon MD 7/100
1 Glaceon LV.X MD 98/100

I want:
2 Luxray GL LV.X RR (Mainly these)
1 Donphan Prime HS

I have 2 Gengar SF and Glaceon Lv.X (Each a little bit used) and 5 BTS (You just need one right?) [I have many more of your wants aswell] I like any of these:

1x Jolteon * (Power Keepers, #101/108)
1x Mew * (Dragon Frontiers, #101/101)
1x Regice * (Legend Maker, #90/92)
1x Rigisteel * (Legend Maker, #92/92)
1x Shining Celebi (Neo Destiny, #106/105)
1x Shining Mewtwo (Neo Destiny, #109/105)

If you want you can CML, but its up to you.

~xatu~: See if you have a few (like 1-5) more cards :) Dosen't reallly matter much if they're uncommon/common/rares/holosd. Prefferably (don't know excactly how to spell it..) rares/holos tough.. :]

Chimeratech14: No thank you. I don't need most of the cards that you listed (I update my wants when I get the the cards in hand).

Techdeck101: Only need 1 Gengar, 1 BTS, and the Glaceon, but I value the * and shinings more than the cards you listed. So please list up all the my other wants that you have :p

So, I also have these HS: Triumphant 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 13, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28, 30, 31, and I have some extra Pokemon Collectors, but you have to trade good for them.

PS. The Glaceon X is worth $17.00, & I have every card from triumphant.

Not when it's rotaded, and it's only for collection. Probobly don't need any of the TM cards, if a deal I have going on goes trough, and I don't wanna trade * ans shinings for trainer/supporters.

I do have a Lickylicky C RH from Supreme Victors. I've looked through the rest of my collection and I can't find anything else that you need.
So it would be,
My:
Lickylicky C RH SV
Houndoom Holo UD
Kricketune PL
Skarmory UD
(and then all of your TM wants minus the Prime/Legend being...)
Altaria Holo TM
Celebi Holo TM
Drapion RH TM
Nidoking Holo TM
Solrock Holo TM
Victrebel Holo TM
Ambipom TM
Electivire TM
Elekid TM
Kricketune TM
Magmortar TM
Nidoqueen TM
Sharpedo TM
Wailord TM

Your:
Kingdra Prime

Does this sound okay?

No one plays Glaceon decks... T&T has already dropped its prices on all of the Lv.Xs. What would you trade those cards for off of my wants? Look at my list.

Back