Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft (1.3 Discussion)

You can search on youtube for a minecraft "Let's Play", which is people playing minecraft and commentating.

Infinity said:
I'm a newbie, currently playing the PC Gamer demo. Are there any better demos?

When 1.3 comes out (August 1st), there should be an up-to-date demo (yours is from April 2011).

Could you guys post a video or something of you playing the real version so I can know how the pros do it?

If you have some time and you want to learn, I highly recommend watching Minecraft Tutorials II.

^What's that?

BTW, I can't currently play because the mouse for the computer I play Minecraft on is broken.

sillykyle said:
^What's that?

BTW, I can't currently play because the mouse for the computer I play Minecraft on is broken.
Its an economic server.
I currently have a bedrock house and three (double)chests filled with diamond blocks.
So I have space for you guys to live and also, griefing is 100% allowed, so don't tp anyone else in my shack. That is why it is bedrock. I always take advantage of this.

sillykyle said:
I think I figured out what's happening to the dogs on safariblade's server.

I know too.
They get pissed, tp to the intruder when you log out, suffocate.

Nope. I'm pretty sure they naturally despawn because they're considered hostile mobs when they're mad.

If I am correct, the server should be up today?
Oh, kyle, did you get your "Gift"
And I'm going to have to fence my dogs off now.

Is it like real Minecraft? Or is it like uberminecraft?
It won't take me long to build a house, it may take more than 1 night though, so thanks.

Infinity said:
Is it like real Minecraft? Or is it like uberminecraft?
It won't take me long to build a house, it may take more than 1 night though, so thanks.

Real minecraft, but they usually change the time.
I also offer my redstone services for a diamond.
(P.S. Puff, you still owe me one)

Infinity, fair warning: Do not build your house out of cobblestone. Zach can't stand it when things are made out of cobblestone because they're really ugly. There's a lot of bricks in the blacksmith and you can also make stone bricks and other things pretty easily.

Infinity said:
Zach?
I usually build houses out of wooden planks.

Zach is safari.

I was wondering, when is the next trip to the nether? I need more nether brick.

Back