Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft (1.3 Discussion)

Ok :)
I'll take a look at it sometime soon :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGArGAwAhj4&feature=relmfu

Go to 1:43 in the video and pause it. Look familiar to anyone?

sillykyle said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGArGAwAhj4&feature=relmfu

Go to 1:43 in the video and pause it. Look familiar to anyone?

:D
I have enough stuff for a stack o' emeralds.

He's talking about his pick.

Anyways, the server is on for about an hour.

By the way I'm gone all next week so if you want to play on my server you better do it now lol

EDIT: ... now the image isn't working?

But the server is on.

(well now its off)

Anyways, it wasn't working.

sillykyle said:
Someone stole a stack of diamonds from me. I. WANT. THEM. BACK.
You don't hide valuables in a SMP map? Tsk tsk. x3

It's kinda hard because my house is over water. I did have a hidden chest, but people kept finding it.

sillykyle said:
It's kinda hard because my house is over water. I did have a hidden chest, but people kept finding it.
Respiration helmets, man.

^What I meant is I can't just hide them somewhere under my house. At least this won't be a problem when 1.3 comes out.

I'm gonna try and squeeze myself into this discussion to avoid obscurity, what would you guys say is the most impressive thing youve ever built? For me its my giant toilet I built on my friends old server when I was somewhat new to Minecraft. Maybe not most impressive, but definitely my favorite

Attachments

• 286846_197876300273431_754812_o[1].jpg
    286846_197876300273431_754812_o[1].jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 11

Red Monkeys In A Forest said:
I'm gonna try and squeeze myself into this discussion to avoid obscurity, what would you guys say is the most impressive thing youve ever built? For me its my giant toilet I built on my friends old server when I was somewhat new to Minecraft. Maybe not most impressive, but definitely my favorite
A safe double-layered with bedrock, forty iron doors with lava over each one (and no adjacent blocks to the lava, making it impossible to replace the lava. The only way to get all the doors to open is to get the combination correct... with ten levers to pick from, making 1024 combinations to test.

That sounds totally awesome, I'm just now figuring out more and more redstone stuff. Really having fun building all this cool stuff

Zyflair said:
A safe double-layered with bedrock, forty iron doors with lava over each one (and no adjacent blocks to the lava, making it impossible to replace the lava. The only way to get all the doors to open is to get the combination correct... with ten levers to pick from, making 1024 combinations to test.

Have you joined the server?
you need to.

Back