Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft (1.3 Discussion)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Found a desert village while out exploring, then found a pyramid while looking for sugar cane to trade to the villagers. =D

EDIT: Does anyone know how to get a villager in a minecart?

sillykyle said:
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Found a desert village while out exploring, then found a pyramid while looking for sugar cane to trade to the villagers. =D

EDIT: Does anyone know how to get a villager in a minecart?
Just nudge them in.

Also, how badly would my gameplay be if I hosted the server on my laptop?

Its not bad usually, I've done it before, from my really bad desktop computer :p

Edit, as a side note, my MC crashed after trading with a certain villager, everytime I went back on it would crash, but i killed the villager and now its fine :p hope they fix anymore trading bugs

I have 4gb of ram on my laptop and I notice a huge drop when I host a server (But minecraft is run at amazing settings)

It does use both your upload and download quota's, so be sure you are willing to pay for the big increase in usage. I may get a server running 24/7 sometime soon.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN STARTING FROM SCRATCH ON A BRAND NEW 1.3.1 SERVER (100% Vanilla, no plugins, and everyone is in survival)

I'd be interested. I'll probably get killed by mobs though.
I've found mining straight down to be a good strategy.

Yeah, playing and hosting on the same box is fine as long as no one connects to your server. :p I guess it more depends on your upload speed than anything else really.

sillykyle said:
Hey, just wanna let you guys know I won't be here for 2 weeks starting on sunday.

Wow... and I'll be in California right when you come back lol.
You guys will always be missing a person then for the next four weeks.

And I cant put up a server because my parents dont want me to host it our router...
Sorry guys...

Unless there is a free server hosting site I wont be able to get a server.

I'd play on that server.

Yeah it'd be pretty fun to be able to play with you :D Is it only gonna be open for us pokebeachers?

All hail Safariblade, master of the Minecraft server *bows*

Anyway is there gonna be some kind of whitelist thing?

What time zone are you in? The server often isn't up until around 10 PM EST anyway.

Back