Misty's Togetic( just changed the title from Togepi to Togetic )

Do you think Misty's Togepi will ever evolve into either Togetic or Togekiss?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)
I was just thinking about Misty's Togepi. I am thinking that sometime later in the episodes that she would come back with her togepi being evolved. Has anybody thought of this, too?

RE: Misty's Togepi

It already evolved into a Togetic a LONG time ago in the Hoenn episodes.

No, Togepi evolved in the Hoenn episodes. It was when there was the forest of Togepi.

I don't remember if it was Hoenn or Johto but do you guys think it will evolve into a Togekiss?

I think that Misty will come to Sinnoh, but only at the end when Ash goes to the Elite Four which we all know he will. I say that will be the first appearence of a Togekiss in the episodes ever.

But if you remember, Misty doesnt have Togetic anymore. It wanted to stay with the other Togepi and protect them so Misty let it. So how could she bring it back?

Oh. I guess I don't remember that. But see could, just like Ash does with his Charizard, call it back just to show Ash what it has become.

It's almost for sure that Misty's Togetic will somehow make a reappearence and evolve into a Togekiss.

My guess is that Misty will come to Sinnoh for some sort of Gym Leader convention-type-thing, and, somehow, something will go terribly wrong in the Mirage Kingdom, causing her Togetic to somehow find her, and stuff like that.

Togeshroob said:
It's almost for sure that Misty's Togetic will somehow make a reappearence and evolve into a Togekiss.

My guess is that Misty will come to Sinnoh for some sort of Gym Leader convention-type-thing, and, somehow, something will go terribly wrong in the Mirage Kingdom, causing her Togetic to somehow find her, and stuff like that.

that would be great

i'm sure misty will make a reappearance..but i dunno if togetic will.

I was just thinking that togeshroob. I think that Misty will have a friend that is a gym leader in Sinnoh, be there to show off her Togekiss, and then watch Ash battle her gym leader friend and beat him. It just depends on the gym leader though.
Or.....she might be there to buy a shiny stone or something and then used it to evolve her Togetic which she brought with her.

Misty will probably make an appearance like in the Hoen Series. I'd like to see Togetic again but not sure if it would make an appearance. It would be even better if it evolved, if we saw it again I hope it does.

Ash called back Charizard and Squirtle :p

Misty will probably be seen at Ash's home again and then be around somehow for a few more epis. Ash did the BF already, so Misty could go somewhere with them. Wondering if May will be there too.

Bubba are you any chance a pokeshipper?

Whay do you mean by that? Like a pokemon trading card person?

LOL! Don't be offend it's mean do you support Ash and Misty as a couple, thrus wanting Misty to return.

Oh, and don't worry. I am not offended. And yes, I hope that Misty does come back.

But do want something romantic to happen between Ash and Misty? Such as that Misty kiss Ash on the cheek finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back