Misty's Togetic( just changed the title from Togepi to Togetic )

Do you think Misty's Togepi will ever evolve into either Togetic or Togekiss?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Misty's Togepi

Melody93 said:
Ash called back Charizard and Squirtle :p

Misty will probably be seen at Ash's home again and then be around somehow for a few more epis. Ash did the BF already, so Misty could go somewhere with them. Wondering if May will be there too.

You forgot about Bulbasaur

Actually, yes that would really change the show if that kiss happens.

Bulbasaur was at oak's lab they only made it seem permanent so it would be emotional.

That's cool Bubba I hope Misty will kiss Ash on the cheek someday.

Actually, I thought the kiss was going to happen when Ash gave her back a bike, but we are getting off subject, but make a thread for that Melody93 and people will reply.

Ketchup and Mustard said:
It already evolved into a Togetic a LONG time ago in the Hoenn episodes.

Yeah, but I think she might come back, now with an evolved TOgekiss, like Ash's Aipom evolving to an Ambipom.

Togetic evolves with the Dawn Stone (or is it Shiny ?), while Aipom evolves after learning Double Hit, in Diamond and Pearl, that's Level 32

Well, they might make it the same in the anime. Misty might travel with them for a while and then find a Dawn *Or was it Shiny, I said to myself* Stone on the ground or something. And then, of course, Ash's Aipom will learn Double Hit to evolve.

What? The Shiny Stone? It evolves Misty's Togetic into Togekiss.

Reall that episode could be a tri-evolution episode, Togetic could come back, it evolves, Aipom evovles when battling Team Rocket, and Buneary evolves too

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Reall that episode could be a tri-evolution episode, Togetic could come back, it evolves, Aipom evovles when battling Team Rocket, and Buneary evolves too
I don't know about the Buneary, but I was thinking, because Aipom is a monkey, he could find the stone in the forest while they are walking. And of course, Misty would be traveling with them for some reason, and then Aipom will give it to Misty's Togetic and it will evolve. Then, with Misty's request, Ash will battle the Togekiss with Aipom and then it will learn the move Double Hit while battling and evolve. Just a thought.:D

Buneary could evovle saving it's love, Pikachu, from Team Rocket, and Aipom evolves into Ambipom and sends Team Rocket blasting off again !

Dead thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back