Wi-Fi Trades Mixie's MyPlayer thread *Protean Froakie + Magician Fennekin Available via Breeding*

iateabear said:
My FC is... 2063-0328-9836.

If you need anything else (I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but oh well), you can check my thread thing - http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-iateabear-s-myplayer-thread.
I think that would do it for the trade for right now. I registered your friend code, my friend code is located in the first post. # Pm- 12 Am EDT, just pick a time and I'll be happy to trade (what's your in game name?).

squirtwo said:
Hey I am looking for protean froakie. I can trade larvitar, which is y eclusive. Or i can see what else you like.
Well I'm actually in the process of getting a Larvitar, so feel free to list whatever else you have. I would love a Horsea if you have one.

Freedomeon said:
Mixie said:
Well I already have a Garden Vivillon and I'm working on getting my last starter so I will have to decline to those. How about Heracross for Hidden Eevee, Lavitar for Hidden Froakie, and Mawile for Hidden Breloom? If this sounds good just give me a bit to try and hatch some females (mainly Froakie + Eevee) because at the moment I only have males. I have a Protean Froakie female, Anticipation Eevee female, and a Technician Breloom female all ready to trade ^-^

Yeah that'll be awesome thanks! :D Gonna have to breed you a Larvitar but I'll get right on that now.

My FC is 4055-3680-7631, when is best to trade?
Sounds good. Just go ahead and register my friend code, which is located in the first post. I can trade from 3 Pm - 12 Am EDT. So just tell me when you are ready to trade ^-^

Daniel Nguyen said:
ive got pumpkaboo super large if you are interested, also looking for a protean froakie,
Super Pumpkaboo? Never heard of one :eek:
I would love to trade a Protean Froakie for it, if that works for you.

Hey I have a spritzee and an omanyte, which are both y exclusives. I'm interested in hidden ability fennekin and froakie. The froakie is priority so I would rather have that if you choose only one.

I'm interested in a hidden ability Froakie. I assume you must have gotten that Squirtle by now, but I do have one if you still need. I also have a Savanna Vivillion, an Electrike (since its megastone can only be acquired in the X version), and I don't mind trading over the Charizardite Y. Tell me if you are interested in any of these. Thank you!

hey are you on now ill love to trade you
my friend code is 5000 2911 5851

is it possible to trade asap might be busy later

Sandslasher58 said:
Hey I have a spritzee and an omanyte, which are both y exclusives. I'm interested in hidden ability fennekin and froakie. The froakie is priority so I would rather have that if you choose only one.
I already have a Spritzee but I am interested in the Omanyte. So how does Hidden Ability Froakie for Omanyte sound? For Hidden Ability Fennekin, how about you list some other Pokemon you are willing to trade.

squirtwo said:
oh okay, I don't have a horsea. But that's okay, I got a frogadier off the gts.
Alright ^-^

vikpkmn said:
I'm interested in a hidden ability Froakie. I assume you must have gotten that Squirtle by now, but I do have one if you still need. I also have a Savanna Vivillion, an Electrike (since its megastone can only be acquired in the X version), and I don't mind trading over the Charizardite Y. Tell me if you are interested in any of these. Thank you!
How does Savanna Vivillon for Hidden Froakie sound?

Sounds like a deal! I greatly appreciate it man :) My FC is 3222-5882-2460. When are you available to trade?

I'm ready to trade the froakie for omanyte whenever you are. I have a trapinch, cranidos, cascoon, spheal, and croagunk, ill trade any of those for the fennekin if you are interested. My FC is 053350315155

What Pokemon do you want? Hidden ability froakie and hidden ability fennekin
What Pokémon do you have?: water abosrb palpitoad, horsea, skrelp, spritzee andother
What is your 3DS FC?: 1934-0769-4087
What time are you available?: -2 hrs your time
If you have those I mentioned please let me know and I'll try to find anything that I habe that you may want. Around 9 your time and later I'm on.

Mixie said:
Friend Code: 1693-0766-2878
Time Zone: EDT until Nov 3 in which it'll change to EST.
Times Available: I'm on usually in the afternoons until late at night.

Haves:
- Basic Pokemon X exclusives
- Charmander
- Froakie
- Fennekin
- Eevee
- Kecleon
- Camerupt
- Breloom
- Growlithe
- Xatu
- Venomoth
- Modern Patterned Vivillion
- Wobbuffet
- Smeargle
- Phanpy
- Dusclops
- Minccino
- Lampent
- Larvesta
- Aipom
- Audino
- Magmar
- Shuppet
- Snorunt
- Pachirisu
- Girafarig
- Spheal
- Pumpkaboo
- Phantump

Services Offered:
* The following Pokemon can have their Hidden Abilities bred onto them; Fennekin (Magician), Froakie (Protean), Eevee (Anticipation), Kecleon (Protean), Camerupt (Anger Point), Breloom (Technician), Venomoth (Wonder Skin), and Wobbuffet (Telepathy). Please request if you are interested.

Wants:
- Y Exclusives
- Squirtle
- Chespin w/ Hidden Ability
- Any Vivillion Pattern I don't have

*Feel Free to shoot me some offers that aren't on my wants list because I am actually missing a number of Pokemon from the Kalos Pokedex. I'll let you know if I'm interested or not.

Hi, I was wondering if you could breed me a Fraokie with Protean, in return i could offer you any one of the following : Hydreigon, Venausar, Flygon, or Delphox

Hey I was wondering if you could please breed me a protean froakie? I can offer Skitty, Sableye, trace Ralts, swift swim kabuto

I also wanted to mention that I have speed boost torchic , riolu with prankster, and Japanese clefairy with magic gaurd

Mado said:
I also wanted to mention that I have speed boost torchic , riolu with prankster, and Japanese clefairy with magic gaurd
I got a protean froakie and if you still don't have 1 yet then. I'll trade you 1 for the prankster riolu. fc:1934-0769-4087

I can breed you a Squirtle if you want. I could have it in probably two days time? I'm interested in the Protean Froakie and the Magician Fennekin (Female only though).

I can also get you a Dragalge/Skrelp or other Y exclusives if you want. LMK

Super__Sonic said:
I can breed you a Squirtle if you want. I could have it in probably two days time? I'm interested in the Protean Froakie and the Magician Fennekin (Female only though).

rain dish squirtle or regular 1?

light987654321 said:
Super__Sonic said:

rain dish squirtle or regular 1?

I know someone with one in the Safari, but I don't know if I can find Rain Dish just yet. So Torrent for now.

I'm interested in a Magmar. I have Squirtle, bulletproof Chespin and I have all Y exclusives (except for Spirtzee's evolution and the evolution trade item).

Back