Wi-Fi Trades Mizugorou is back! Internet connection is bad at the moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Looking for Pokemon with special moves!

Damn you have alot of pokemon. you do want to know what i have level hacked yes?, there all lvl 100.

Zangoose
Espeon
Umbreon
Furret
Gardevoir
Banette
Flygon
Walrein
Aggron
Metagross
Groudon
Ludicolo
Tyranitar
Salamence

Will2bcrazy said:
darn you have alot of pokemon. you do want to know what i have level hacked yes?, there all lvl 100.

Zangoose
Espeon
Umbreon
Furret
Gardevoir
Banette
Flygon
Walrein
Aggron
Metagross
Groudon
Ludicolo
Tyranitar
Salamence

:( I'm really sorry but, I have almost all of those Pokemon, and I don't really want to trade my Regigigas for one of those Pokemon that I don't have.

Well im on the Verge of getting a shiny golbat if you want that and are willing to wait. Other than that i guess you want no pokemon i have.

Will2bcrazy said:
Well im on the Verge of getting a shiny golbat if you want that and are willing to wait. Other than that i guess you want no pokemon i have.

:( Sorry, I have one of them. I sent you a PM thats worth reading though! :D

I finally caught a Munchlax that knows Selfdestruct on my Pokewalker (but I'm still looking for another one, because I'm going to evolve this one into a Snorlax), but to do that, I need to walk 150,000 steps (I attached a Soothe Bell to it) with it in party so, if anyone needs a Pokemon Egg(s) hatched then, please ask me! :D

*Evolved the Munchlax into a Snorlax* But if anybody needs so Pokemon Eggs hatched then, you can still ask me! :D

I've now caught another Munchlax that knows Selfdestruct on my Pokewalker so, I don't need one now!

RE: Looking for Pokemon with special moves! Now offering Wish Eevees for them!

I'm interested in your muddy water horsea, I can breed you something but I don't have any special HGSS pokemon :/

lovebunny713 said:
I'm interested in your muddy water horsea, I can breed you something but I don't have any special HGSS pokemon :/

Thats ok! I'm willing to trade one of my horseas for one of your Spiritombs!

What are the natures and IVs for zubat? Please CML for it.

Juliacoolo said:
What are the natures and IVs for zubat? Please CML for it.

The Zubat has a Calm nature, and, unfortuneatly, I don't know anything about IVs. :( Sorry! But its stats are:

HP: 56
Attack: 23
Defense: 25
Special attack: 21
Special defense: 27
Speed: 32

I'm willing to trade it for your 10th anniversary Celebi, or do you have any non-hacked Pokemon with moves that they don't normally know?

I have your spiritomb ready, he's adamant :)

lovebunny713 said:
I have your spiritomb ready, he's adamant :)

Cool! Thanks! I have your Horsea ready! I'll PM you my FC! :D

*Bumps this*

RE: Looking for Pokemon with special moves! Now offering a Female Wish Eevee for them!

*Bumps this again*

RE: Looking for Pokemon with special moves! Now offering a Female Wish Eevee for them!

*Bumps this again again* Lol!

Have anymore of those eevee's with wish?

All male or is there a female one left. What I have to offer is posted in the post pretty much next to this one lol

dastandy said:
All male or is there a female one left. What I have to offer is posted in the post pretty much next to this one lol

Yep! Theres a Female one is left! Hmm... I'm willing to trade the Female Wish Eeevee for your Manaphy! (If you want me to post the Nature and stats and what the most developed stat of the Eevee is then, please ask me!)

i can get u a manaphy for that female eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back