Wi-Fi Trades Mizugorou is back! Internet connection is bad at the moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Looking for Pokemon with special moves! Now offering a Female Wish Eevee for them!

GossipGirlXOXO said:
i can get u a manaphy for that female eevee

Hmm... I'll wait to see what dastandy says first. *Hopes that you don't mind* Thanks for posting though! :D

RE: Looking for Pokemon with special moves! Now offering a Female Wish Eevee for them!

Sure. The nature doesn't bother me and do you want the manaphy I have been using for breeding or one of it's eggs?

dastandy said:
Sure. The nature doesn't bother me and do you want the manaphy I have been using for breeding or one of it's eggs?

Hmm... *should've asked if it was UT* :( Sorry but, if its not UT then, I don't really want to trade my Wish Eevee for it. And I think that its Eggs are a Phione, which doesn't evolve into a Manaphy. :( Sorry.

Ahh oh well i still have the manaphy i was using for breeding didnt know it didn't hatch back in the way it was bred

dastandy said:
Ahh oh well i still have the manaphy i was using for breeding

:( Sorry but, thats not Un Trained so, I don't really want to trade my Female Wish Eeevee for it. Its a shame that Phiones don't evolve into Manaphys, isn't it?

^^ (I hope that I read you're post right when I said this, I'm sorry if I didn't!)

Thats ok! Its a shame that they don't hatch into Manaphys! *Wishes that they did* Hopefully, they will in the future! :D

Alright what can I offer for one of your male eevee's with wish?

Actually, I might not trade my Female Wish Eevee for a Manaphy. :( Sorry!

lol thats fine what about a male one?

dastandy said:
Alright what can I offer for one of your male eevee's with wish?

I'm willing to trade one of my Male Wish Eeevees for your Male Treecko!

dastandy said:
lol thats fine what about a male one?

Thanks! Oops, I think that I posted that post a bit too late, lol!

The hatched one I have?

Cool, Whats your FC then?

dastandy said:
Cool, Whats your FC then?

I'll PM you my Trainer's name and my FC.

Roger roger

Edit: Thanks for the Eevee.

*Bumps this*

RE: Mizugorou is back! Trading Japanese Dittos and Wish Eevees at the moment!

*Bumps this* I updated my list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back