MNF

BlastoiseGotMeWet

I like Blastoise, and yes, I drew that
Anybody watching monday night football? Jets vs Dolphins? anybody?
Anyways, Jets should win, D-Fence of course. Dolphins will make it a good game.

BlastoiseGotMeWet said:
Anybody watching monday night football? Jets vs Dolphins? anybody?
Anyways, Jets should win, D-Fence of course. Dolphins will make it a good game.
I caught the end of it.

The Dolphins won, in their record 47th (?) MNF appearance. It was a decent game, but New York couldn't come up with an answer to the Wildcat.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
The Dolphins won, in their record 47th (?) MNF appearance. It was a decent game, but New York couldn't come up with an answer to the Wildcat.

wow, thank you for posting a decent reply. Yea, the Dolphins did make it a good game. The only problem is that Sanchez could'nt pull a Brett Favre in those last 7 seconds. He's just a rookie though.

The dolphins are such a good team, why they have a losing record I don't know. Henne looked outstanding, I think they should give him the ball more often.

WailmerMan said:
The dolphins are such a good team, why they have a losing record I don't know. Henne looked outstanding, I think they should give him the ball more often.

They are one of those teams that are just unlucky. They have the staff, and a good team, but they lack a playmaker to set them over the top. It's hard being a mediocre team, because you don't go to the playoffs, and don't get early picks. The QB issue is another reason why they are inconsistant.

Back