Modern Warfare 2

Do You Like Modern Warfare 2?

• Total voters
I don't understand why Halo is liked so much (sorry if going off topic) but MW2 has halo beat in just about every section, plus Black Ops is going to improve it even more.
Graphics, Gameplay, Amount of guns, complete customization.
However I see no difference between the Graphics, gameplay or the guns between any of the halo games, dare I say they have just repeated themselves over and over again?
Plot? Maybe but I kinda like MW2's plot
Please don't argue to me that you can just change your armour and emblem because that's just character, nothing to do with anything.

Im HUGE fan of both, MW2 was pretty good but there were a lot of problems that needed fixing but MW was amazing
Halo in general is awesome
@Sylv SandyRavage is a Legend, Booster Justice is hillarious XD

MW2 did have a good campaign, I spent hours on it, days even (I do believe my Cod 4 time is: 3 days and my CoD 6:1 day 5-10 hours). And for Halo? 4 hours. That's how easy and boring the campaign is (Heroic, too much ***** footing to go on legendary, maybe that will go against me).
ODST was good in my eyes because it spurred away from the rest, something different and that's why it was good and the only Halo game I enjoy playing no matter how short.
I guess I can't argue about controls because they can be changed to your satisfaction, but Left thumb stick to crouch? Crouching is very important in Halo and I can't move when in cover. Whenever I get hurt it's just crouch...wait ten seconds...back to game. Yes you might say CoD is also like this but at least you can go prone or do something while crouching.

Please, use different terminology in the future. omahanime

You liked ODST? You might want to reconsider your statement about MW2:

No, I just like the game

You go play that thing of yours while I play what's considered as one of the greatest first-person shooters of all time. I'll leave the fanboying to you.

Mr. Random said:
You go play that thing of yours while I play this thing of mine

^ fixed.

You know just how ironic it is to say someone is a fanboy/hater while describing your own preferred game as one of the "greatest FPS of all time" and your disliked game as as "pathetic excuse"...

Seriously guys. There is no best or greatest game. There is the set of games available, and there is the set of gamers, each with his own preference, period.

Oh and Mr random, just because I stick up for a game I like as I point out the obvious isn't being a fan-boy, more a hater of the thing I am arguing against.
But anyway, has anyone got a nuke yet?

Can this forum not make a succesful MW2 thread where you can actually discuss the game and trade Gamertags/PSN Info without a huge war between Halo and Call of Duty? I've seen this happen approx. 2 times before.

Back