• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Which of these do you think is the most playable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades need a riachu x have infernape x PR

i will do my harriyama ex and jolteon rr for shiny swablu
the harriyama may have light scraches on the pic but i cant be for sure because it is at home and i am at the library

pm me with details

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades need a riachu x have drapion x

OK. I can do
Your:
Stich Holo Uxie
Gallade SW,
Yanmega SV,

My:
Riachu X

LMK

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades need a riachu x have drapion x

do you want anything besides the uxie if you dont i need the uxie for a tourny on saturday so you will have to wait until monday for me to send

konter_j8902 said:
do you want anything besides the uxie if you don't I need the uxie for a tourny on saturday so you will have to wait until monday for me to send

Fine with me. LMK when you need the Raichu X.

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades need a riachu x have drapion x and more

ok i may get the riachu over the weekend i dont know though

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades need a riachu x have drapion x and more

hi, please CLM for your

drapion x
hippodon x
gallade E4 x

i dont have any of your wants, but i'm willing to trade bigger for the cards above.

thanks!

1Pokemon_Master said:
hi, please CLM for your

drapion x
hippodon x
gallade E4 x

I don't have any of your wants, but I'm willing to trade bigger for the cards above.

thanks!

do you have any secret rare or shiny cards unlisted or lv.xs

hi, please CLM for

infernape lv.x promo
drapion x
hippodon x
gallade E4 x

thanks!!!

1Pokemon_Master said:
hi, please CLM for

infernape lv.x promo
drapion x
hippodon x
gallade E4 x

thanks!

do you have any unlisted x's or secret rare or shinies

i have darkrai tin scratched, lucario tin, heatran pack

thanks

how about my infernape x promo
your lucario x promo

Bump #1

My
Raichu X

Your
hippodon x
gallade E4 x

no thanks that is a bad deal on my part

konter_j8902 said:
no thanks that is a bad deal on my part
would you do it for hippowdon X and drapion x?

let me see if i still have them after my battle road tomorrow

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades need a riachu x have gallade 4 x and more

cml for
hippodon x
gallade E4 x

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades need a riachu x have gallade 4 x and more

pikadino said:
cml for
hippodon x
gallade E4 x

didnt see much do you have any unlisted x's or secret rares or shinies

Bump 2 of the week

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades need a Leafeon x have Electivire fb x promocroak and more

How was your battle road? Did you get the Raichu?
I have Cresselia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back