• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Mods, please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SnorlaxDude's Trade-O-Rama NOW WITH SOME HGSS, TYPHLOSION PRIME & TOP HALF OF LUGIA LEGEND

SotH said:
My:
Crystal Golem

Your:
Landmin lv.X

LMK. Thanks.​

You got yourself a deal. PM me with the details.

RE: SnorlaxDude's Trade-O-Rama NOW WITH HGSS, AMPHAROS PRIME & WHOLE LUGIA LEGEND

*bump* Updated with new wants & haves

RE: SnorlaxDude's Trade-O-Rama NOW WITH HGSS, AMPHAROS PRIME & WHOLE LUGIA LEGEND

CML for Top & Bottom Half of Lugia Legend(HGSS), please.

cml for

Mr.Mime(MT) x1
Luxray GL x1
Slowking(HOLO) x1

do you have any pokemon communication or sp engine t/s/s?

eevee said:
CML for Top & Bottom Half of Lugia Legend(HGSS), please.

Sorry, didn't see much. However, I did have these for your collection wants...
Phione HOLO MD
Empoleon RH MD
Toxicroak RH MT

I was interested in...
Charizard 100/97 Dragon

If my offer isn't enough, I understand.

Thegame8228 said:
cml for

Mr.Mime(MT) x1
Luxray GL x1
Slowking(HOLO) x1

do you have any pokemon communication or sp engine t/s/s?

Sorry, didn't see much.

Would you be willing to do the Lugia LEGEND (full) for the Charizard Dragon?

Well, let me think about it. Did you have any of my wants?

No, I don't.

*bump* Updated haves/wants.

*bump* Little new wants and haves.

RE: SnorlaxDude's Trade-O-Rama NOW WITH HGSS, WHOLE LUGIA LEGEND AND BOTTOM HALF OF HO-OH LEGEND

what do u mean by pikachu HGSS that listed in ur wants list?
is it the pikachu promo from blister HGSS pack?

thanks

RE: SnorlaxDude's Trade-O-Rama NOW WITH HGSS, WHOLE LUGIA LEGEND AND BOTTOM HALF OF HO-OH LEGEND

my hgss pikachu + something else
your not mint RH luxray GL

pm yes/no

Soariyant said:
my hgss pikachu + something else
your not mint RH luxray GL

pm yes/no

Sorry, Luxray GL has been traded, I forgot to put it of my list.

ok -- would you do my original trade for your RH nidoqueen RR?

Please CML for your

EX's
Jumpluff HGSS
Ninetails HGSS
Nidoqueen RR RH

cml for mewtwo md

Please CML for x1 Ninetails (HOLO) HGSS.

check me for,
Ampharos Prime

Could you CML for a PA Cherrim, GS Jumpluff, Palmers Contribution if you have one, and a Sunnyshore City Gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back