DPPt/HGSS Mod's Please Lock This. I need a new thread.

Are you happy with the pokemon you got?

• Yup!

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sakura5881's Trainer Thread *Looking for Cloners*

What do you want for the Deoxys? I have a Timid Articuno and a Mild Shaymin waiting!:):D

Joeypals!! said:
What do you want for the Deoxys? I have a Timid Articuno and a Mild Shaymin waiting!:):D
Joeypals: No thanks, I don't want them.

Octisnow257: Thank you for cloning the Celebi, Shaymin, Jirachi, Groudon and Torchic for me!

What do you have in mind for it? I have a ton of lengandaries, but I don't feel like listing them all.

:):DI do have the first three you mentioned, but they need to be cloned. They have (in order) Docile, Lonely, and Jolly natures. If it helps, the Lugia is legit and Shiny!:):D

Alright. Could I have all 3? You need to pick 2 more pokemon from my list. They might need to be cloned first. Wait is the ho-oh and Latias legit?

That's fine. I need all three cloned as well! I know I also want the Raikou, but I'm not sure what else I want. I'm really in the market for legandaries, but I already have those.

Octisnow257 said:
one sec I need to do something stay in
I just want to thank you so much! I'm am so happy! Without you I wouldn't have all these pokemon! Thank you so much! If you need anything just ask!

Okay, Joey, think about it. I have a shiny totodile and torchic?

Do you have anything else I might want? Like I said, I want legandaries...

Would you want to trade Distant land Lugia for 10 ANIV Raikou? However, I want you to clone my Lugia.

I have a latias, that is the only one not on my list.

Kibachiyo said:
Would you want to trade Distant land Lugia for 10 ANIV Raikou? However, I want you to clone my Lugia.
Nope, I don't know how to clone.

Oh, OK. I guess I want a Shiny Celebi. I might be able to use it for my tourny!

Joeypals!! said:
Oh, OK. I guess I want a Shiny Celebi. I might be able to use it for my tourny!
Alright, I'll find someone one to clone the suicune and deoxy's. (I have 2 shiny celebii already.)

hey once I get a Movie Arceus I will trade it to you for some pokemon you get that is a rare pokemon so once you update your thread with new pokemon

Don't you mean Raikou? Besides, can you put me on your wait list? I need mine to be cloned, then I can trade. However, I can't trade tonight.

Octisnow257 said:
hey once I get a Movie Arceus I will trade it to you for some pokemon you get that is a rare pokemon so once you update your thread with new pokemon
Alright! Thanks again for cloning my pokemon! (I want to update my thread, but sometimes I am too lazy! :p)

Joeypals!! said:
Don't you mean Raikou? Besides, can you put me on your wait list? I need mine to be cloned, then I can trade. However, I can't trade tonight.
I can't trade tonight either. I'll update it now.

Is it OK if you wait until tomorrow? My reasons are above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back