• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

***MODS PLEASE LOCK***

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UNDUANTED PRIMES, and HOLO CALLS [W] LEAFEON X, UD PRIMES and LEGENDS

HaunterX6 said:
Yeah, the things I like from your list are the same as last time- Luxray X, Palkia G X. Also mildly interested in ERL Top.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have 3x Pokemon Collectors & the x9 HGSS Energies you wanted. I can trade Kingdra Prime as well. =)

I'm interested. Of what you listed, what would you do for the 2 calls? (I think I'm sgonna still try to hold onto the new Primes in hopes of getting a leafeon X)

What would you do for PGX.

RE: UNDUANTED PRIMES, and HOLO CALLS [W] LEAFEON X, UD PRIMES and LEGENDS

ace310j said:
I'm interested. Of what you listed, what would you do for the 2 calls? (I think I'm sgonna still try to hold onto the new Primes in hopes of getting a leafeon X)

What would you do for PGX.
[/quote]

Umm.. not sure. Maybe 2 of the UD Primes? But honestly, I'd prefer to trade older stuff for the PGX. Was there anything else you liked?

RE: UNDAUNTED PRIMES, and HOLO CALLS [W] LEAFEON X, UD PRIMES and LEGENDS

Please CML for your...

1 Raichu Prime
1 Slowking Prime
1 Umbreon Prime
2x RH Call Energy

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

1 Raichu Prime
1 Slowking Prime
1 Umbreon Prime
2x RH Call Energy

Kinda liked the Dialga G X, but I don't think I could do any of my UD primes for it. Sorry.

Yo!! I still have not received the first trade yet... =( But I'm interested in the Slowking Prime and the Holon Phantom Energies... LMK wsup yo!!

Please cml for x3 Raichu Prime, x1 Slowking Prime, and x1 Umbreon Prime.

MY;
Tyrannitar Prime
Somthing else

Your;
Umbreon Prime

lmk

nerdstar_ink said:
Yo!! I still have not received the first trade yet... =( But I'm interested in the Slowking Prime and the Holon Phantom Energies... LMK wsup yo!!

Man, that's really messed up. What a bummer. =/ The postal service fails.

Don't have many of the HP energies. I think just a few grass. Slowking is semi-pending right now, but is available for offers to be made. I liked your Blaziken FB X and ERL Full.

shadoworganoid said:
MY;
Tyrannitar Prime
Somthing else

Your;
Umbreon Prime

lmk

No thanks, I have like 7 spare T-tars at the moment. I'm practically swimming in them!

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Please cml for x3 Raichu Prime, x1 Slowking Prime, and x1 Umbreon Prime.

You wouldn't happen to have a Leafeon X lying around anywhere, would you?

Otherwise, I liked your Flygon X and Dialga G X.

The Blaze X is up for grabs for sure

The ERL, I kinda wanted it to go towards more new cards, especially Scizor Prime and Vileplume and various other trainers that I do not know or heard of yet.

LMK wsup...

P.S. the Post Office does blow... How should we settle our previous trade now??

How much do you value those primes?
and what would you trade for either Flygon X or Dialga G X?

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
How much do you value those primes?
and what would you trade for either Flygon X or Dialga G X?

The Umbreon I value at slightly less, because of the mentioned wear on it. I don't value the others to be insanely high or anything, but they are new and are in a bit of a higher demand than usual. *shrugs* Don't really like thinking in monetary terms or anything.

I'm more interested in the Flygon. What would you want for it? Like anything else on my list? LMK.

nerdstar_ink said:

The ERL, I kinda wanted it to go towards more new cards, especially Scizor Prime and Vileplume and various other trainers that I do not know or heard of yet.

LMK wsup...

Totally understand about the ERL. Might be able to work out something with the Blaze.

We should definitely settle the last trade first, though. At this point, I don't know what else there is to do. If you've tried the main office, and they have nothing, then there's a good chance the cards just got lost.

So, at this point, we can either keep waiting and see if they miraculously come in the mail, or I can return your cards back to you (raichu X, Absol G and X, Spiritomb, correct?).

My: 1x Ray/Deox Top
Your: 1x RH Call Energy + 2x Holo Metal Energy?

LMK or PM to comfirm Thanks

ace11 said:
My: 1x Ray/Deox Top
Your: 1x RH Call Energy + 2x Holo Metal Energy?

LMK or PM to comfirm Thanks

Just confirmed a trade with the calls, sorry. Interested in anything else?

RE: UNDAUNTED PRIMES [W] LEAFEON X, UD PRIMES and LEGENDS

Do you have Blaziken FB X or infernape 4 X

ace11 said:
Do you have Blaziken FB X or infernape 4 X

Neither, unfortunately. Only have whats on my list, at the moment.

I think I will pass for now. But thank you

HaunterX6 said:
The Umbreon I value at slightly less, because of the mentioned wear on it. I don't value the others to be insanely high or anything, but they are new and are in a bit of a higher demand than usual. *shrugs* Don't really like thinking in monetary terms or anything.

I'm more interested in the Flygon. What would you want for it? Like anything else on my list? LMK.

nerdstar_ink said:

LMK wsup...

Totally understand about the ERL. Might be able to work out something with the Blaze.

We should definitely settle the last trade first, though. At this point, I don't know what else there is to do. If you've tried the main office, and they have nothing, then there's a good chance the cards just got lost.

So, at this point, we can either keep waiting and see if they miraculously come in the mail, or I can return your cards back to you (raichu X, Absol G and X, Spiritomb, correct?).

That is correct. Do you still want those cards?? We can just settle with another deal and if the Steelix Primes do miraculously show up within the next few days or weeks, I can return the cards back to you or make another deal.

nerdstar_ink said:

That is correct. Do you still want those cards?? We can just settle with another deal and if the Steelix Primes do miraculously show up within the next few days or weeks, I can return the cards back to you or make another deal.
[/quote]

Well, I've gotten ahold of a few extras of the same stuff you traded me, so, I can afford to give you back your share from the last trade, if you want.

HaunterX6 said:

Well, I've gotten ahold of a few extras of the same stuff you traded me, so, I can afford to give you back your share from the last trade, if you want.
[/quote]

Yea I'm fine with that. I'm curious what do you want for the Slowking Prime [if it's still available]. I'm also looking for the new Special Metal Energy, Flower Shop Lady, Sage's Training, Ruins of Alph [I think that's what it's called] and other commons/uncommons I cannot think of at the top of my head...

nerdstar_ink said:
Yea I'm fine with that. I'm curious what do you want for the Slowking Prime [if it's still available]. I'm also looking for the new Special Metal Energy, Flower Shop Lady, Sage's Training, Ruins of Alph [I think that's what it's called] and other commons/uncommons I cannot think of at the top of my head...
[/quote]

don't have any of the trainers and uncomons from UD, sorry. Didn't ctually play in the PR, just went to trade with people who pulled stuff. The slowking is up for trade, but, I'm trying to hold out on trading the UD primes unless I can find someone with other UD primes, UD legend pieces, or some of the Xs i really need (like leafeon X, Machamp X, etc). Have any of the UD primes/legends?

I'll package up the stuff from our first trade and ship them out tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back